It's June! Chit-Chat here!!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Healthy Mommas Club LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 14th, 2011, 12:07 PM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well for once both kids are napping at the same time! And after the walk pushing both of them in the stroller up and down hills to the library I want to take one with them! I feel like I definitely got my work out in today, and we still might go walk around the farmers market later for some fruits and veggies.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

June 14th, 2011, 06:50 PM
*Valerie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hope you got to rest with them! Sounds like you deserved a nap

June 15th, 2011, 04:51 AM
3OhioBoys's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Has anyone used an AirClimber? Air Climber | Exclusive Air Climber TV Offer They look quite ridiculous but I got one from my mom and I really felt the burn in my legs after only a few minutes. So now I am trying to find out what to do with the thing .

Forever remembering your smiling face.
June 15th, 2011, 12:07 PM
I have never seen one of those!

June 16th, 2011, 05:34 PM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
Whitney, how are you liking your new equipment?

One more day of VBS tomorrow and then things will get back to normal. It's been a lot of fine, but it sure is tiring being gone all day!

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

June 17th, 2011, 05:04 AM
That's us next week

June 18th, 2011, 06:20 AM
so I've had to take lots of time off exercise, mostly because that's just the way it worked this week.. but also I've been having pain in my left hip. I did a little reading and I think it's probably tendonitis. Boo! I have a race next Saturday, but if this isn't better fast then I'll probably be walking with the kids rather than running it.

My diet has been haywire this week, too. It's really something, eating every day with other people. Is that how they really eat every day?? The snacks for the kids were so terrible- cookies and muffins and soda and kool-aid. The lunches were better, but still a lot of packaged foods and stuff we normally don't use. If we, as adults, know this "food" is bad for the kids.... why do we feed it to them in such quantities?

Okay, that's enough. I'm up a pound this week so I've got to burn some major calories w/o aggravating my hip!

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

June 20th, 2011, 07:01 PM
Yuck I hope your hip feels better soon. Have you tried any heat and light stretching?

Bad weekend and horrible day eating wise today. I really need to find a way to conquer PMS cravings

June 21st, 2011, 06:58 AM
I've been quite this month. Not much to say.

The good: My "skinny jeans" are getting to big!!
The bad: SI joint has been super bad this week
The good: I am very nervous, but in one hour I go to the DR and get an SI injection. I decided this AM that I've had enough pain and I might as well try it. So scared, I may cry.

June 21st, 2011, 04:44 PM
Conners Mommie +2's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've been quiet too Whit!!! I hope that everything goes well at the dr.....tell us how it is!

I lost another pound last week, which is pretty good since I ate pizza one day and didn't exercise 4 out of 7 days last week. So I'm down 11 pounds now. We leave to go to the beach Saturday and now I'm at 172 and I hope to get below 170 before I go....which is the lowest weight I've been in years!!!

June 22nd, 2011, 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3OhioBoys View Post
I've been quite this month. Not much to say.

The good: My "skinny jeans" are getting to big!!
The bad: SI joint has been super bad this week
The good: I am very nervous, but in one hour I go to the DR and get an SI injection. I decided this AM that I've had enough pain and I might as well try it. So scared, I may cry.
I hope you can get some relief. I have SI joint issues and it can be miserable

June 22nd, 2011, 01:28 PM
Still not sure if the shot has helped. Doc said it could take 24-48 hrs to know so I am just praying. I also read it could take 5-7 days, so we will see.

Lost one more pound !

June 22nd, 2011, 07:48 PM
Hope that you get some relief soon and yay for 1 lb. I am showing a 2 lb gain which doesn't surprise me the way I have been eating and AF is due any day. I hate PMS....

June 23rd, 2011, 08:40 AM
ugh, I hate pms....I think I did pretty well last week considering! LOL

June 23rd, 2011, 06:51 PM
I wish I could say I did. I have been out of control!

June 25th, 2011, 07:22 AM
well, here I am NOT participating in the run/walk/roll today. It just wasn't going to be possible with hubby working last night. He was actually going to work his shift and then just not go to bed so I could go and I told him no way. It wasn't so important to me that I was going to expect him to stay up for 27 hours so I could go. He's sweet to offer, though... I'm blessed to be married to my "number one fan".

So, it is finally pretty outside again after being cool (50's) and wet all week long. It's supposed to actually get above 70 today! So I think I will go outside for a nice long walk/run. I've been reading up on Jeff Galloway's technique and using it with some success. I haven't been timing my distances at all, though, just taking a more "holistic" approach and going out every other day because I enjoy it. Just me and the road!

June 25th, 2011, 08:44 AM
Im on my way to the beach so i weighed myself this morning and I only lost 1 lb this week and its a little frustrating bc I worked really hard. Maybe i should eat MORE calories....ugh.
June 26th, 2011, 08:13 AM
I've typed this darn reply three times and Lucy keeps erasing it. stupid laptop. :rolleyes: Okay, one more time...

A pound is good, keep working at it and experimenting with your caloric intake and amount of exercise. (Lucy frustrated me so much I managed to say that in a sentence rather than a paragraph.) :lol:

June 27th, 2011, 05:24 AM
Yeah--sometimes you just have to experiment! Hope you had or are having a good time at the beach!

June 27th, 2011, 06:28 AM
Trying to get back into a normal workout routine this week. Lost two more pounds ! And the big kicker is I've lost over 2" in my waist this month!!!

Update on SI joint; pain is a lot better but not 100% better 100% of the time. I think that if I could get my leg feeling better too I would really really happy!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search