Jedward qualified for the Eurovision woohoo

Forum: UK and Ireland Mummies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To UK and Ireland Mummies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 22nd, 2012, 02:46 PM
Fae*Aibell's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Tonight Jedward qualified to sing in the Eurovision on Saturday, yay. There were 10 out of 18 acts got through and they kept us till last, Reese was a bag of nerves while they kept us in suspense (he loves them, even styles his hair their way for school). I have to say they were brilliant and deserved a place in the competition. Now roll on saturday to see them sing again. Then roll on June 24th when DH, myself, Jake and Reese are going to see them live in concert. The boys can't wait and i have to admit im looking forward to it myself.

Forever missing my 3 angel babies: Harry, Ewan, and Audrey.
I am at one with God and with Nature. I feel my oneness with absolutely everything.

PROUD CO-HOST OF UK AND IRELAND MUMMIES
May 23rd, 2012, 03:02 AM
sarah*'s Avatar Loving My Piglets
omgggggggggggggg LOL!!

May 23rd, 2012, 07:18 AM
Did you watch it Sarah, just wondering if you saw the 6 russian grannies who sang and got through too, they rocked. They have a combined age of over 500yrs. My dad just told me they are one of the favourites to win, go grannies.

I am at one with God and with Nature. I feel my oneness with absolutely everything.

May 23rd, 2012, 09:06 AM
sarah*'s Avatar Loving My Piglets
stuart did a bit but i fell asleep LOL! so i can't remember seeing any of the acts

May 23rd, 2012, 03:49 PM
Jaidynsmum's Avatar Dreams do come true....
Send a message via MSN to Jaidynsmum
Elijah was a nervous wreck waiting! She was terrified they weren't going to get through, never been so relieved in my life life in the house would have been hell if they hadn't!
It was a total fix that the UK couldn't vote, we couldn't vote on Ireland's semi-final last year either! They know the UK teenage population would cause phone chaos voting for Jedward
Think I'll side with my Irish roots on Saturday, Englebert does nothing for me!
May 24th, 2012, 01:50 PM
Englebert does nothing for me either, im a Jedward voter all the way. If they hadn't made it through life would have been a nightmare here too. The boys are even having a Jedward day in school tomorrow where they have to dress like them, Jedwardmania is taking over the country, and i think im getting on the bandwagon and am liking it lol.

May 25th, 2012, 10:30 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
I'm not keen on Eurovision but I hope Britain or Ireland win.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search