Feeling fed up this morning

Forum: UK and Ireland Mummies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Carwen*Angel

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To UK and Ireland Mummies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 10th, 2012, 03:19 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...ning-rant.html

Only read if you don't mind a BIG DP rant!

June 10th, 2012, 04:54 AM
Fae*Aibell's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Im so sorry you are going through this Sharron, have you told him to go to the doctor? Its unfair of him to be ill around you while you are pregnant and not do anything about it. I understand he can't help being ill, but he can get up and get himself to the doctor asap. I hope he gets himself into gear soon and start giving you the pampering you deserve. And men and computers, don't even get me started, DH spends most of his time online gaming. We have had many a row on how real life is passing him by while he lives in his fantasy land. Im not against him playing on-line games, its just the amount of time he dedicates to them that makes me mad.

Forever missing my 3 angel babies: Harry, Ewan, and Audrey.
I am at one with God and with Nature. I feel my oneness with absolutely everything.

PROUD CO-HOST OF UK AND IRELAND MUMMIES
June 10th, 2012, 05:04 AM
They're so flipping addictive, that's the problem Molly. Shaun can't leave his if he's "in the middle of something" and that's what I find the most annoying. I also wish he would turn it off some nights and just snuggle and watch a film with me or something. He did leave it at home while we went away and spent time properly with me and Daniel so I guess I can't complain TOO much, but I am slightly upset that he seems to prefer playing on it to "playing" with me at present - I understand I am fat and hairy and hormonal but I'm still the same woman!

He needn't think that when baby is here and needs something he can just say "I'll get to it after I've just done this, I'm in the middle of something" - I'll KILL him if he even TRIES it. And yes, I have told him to see the doctor. He said he would after the holiday. I'm not at work until Tuesday, so I shall be pestering him tomorrow if he doesn't ring them off his own back. I need him to be fit and healthy like right about now, before I start getting REALLY weepy, hormonal, unccomfortable, less mobile and God forbid he is still poorly like this when I go into labour, I do NOT need it! He also needs to sort things out with uni this week, he is not sure if he might have to leave his course, move in here and get a "stopgap" job for now instead then apply elsewhere at a later date, due to ongoing placement issues. So I shall be pestering him about that too. I need to know so I can let benefit people know if he's moving in and I do not want the extra stress of that in a few weeks' time, I want to deal with it now while I am still fit, healthy and have a reasonable amount of energy. Sorry, that turned into another rant! Honestly though I had to get it out to you girls or I would have exploded!

June 10th, 2012, 12:11 PM
Fae*Aibell's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You can rant away here anytime, my ear is always open. I find with DH, the more i need him the less 'present' he is, its like he switches off the moment i need him more. I don't really know what goes on inside his head and to him he is doing everything right, he can't see it from my point of view. And on the gaming thing, had another spat with DH today about it, i had to run into a shop to buy footballs for the boys so he parked the car up away from the shops and was supposed to watch out for me because it was starting to rain, i was back to the car before he even spotted me because he had his head stuck into his phone, but the people in his fantasy land were all fine and dandy (and dry). When i called him on it, he made me feel like a right nagging wife.
I hope Shaun listens to you tomorrow and goes to the doctor, the last thing you need while heavily pregnant is looking after him too. This is the time for you to put your feet up and relax any chance you get. Sending you lots of hugs hun and im here anytime you need to get something off your chest. xxx

Forever missing my 3 angel babies: Harry, Ewan, and Audrey.
I am at one with God and with Nature. I feel my oneness with absolutely everything.

PROUD CO-HOST OF UK AND IRELAND MUMMIES
June 10th, 2012, 12:19 PM
Thanks honey. I hope your DP sorts his priorities out soon too!! Blooming computer games!!
Fae*Aibell likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search