If time turned its self back and you could go back to school....

Forum: UK and Ireland Mummies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To UK and Ireland Mummies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 18th, 2012, 05:06 AM
Fae*Aibell's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
would you?

Or would you (like me) hate the thought of going back to school again?

Were you one of the popular kids in school?

Were you (like me again lol) one of the nerds?

Forever missing my 3 angel babies: Harry, Ewan, and Audrey.
I am at one with God and with Nature. I feel my oneness with absolutely everything.

PROUD CO-HOST OF UK AND IRELAND MUMMIES
June 18th, 2012, 07:25 AM
Jaidynsmum's Avatar Dreams do come true....
Send a message via MSN to Jaidynsmum
would you? No, not school, but I'd go back to college, that was a blast!!

Or would you (like me) hate the thought of going back to school again? Don't hate the thought of it, just don;t wanna go through learning stuff I couldn't care less about

Were you one of the popular kids in school? Nope

Were you (like me again lol) one of the nerds? Nope, I guess I was your average in the middle kinda kid!
June 18th, 2012, 10:55 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
No way! No I just had a little circle of friends. I was not at all popular, in fact I got picked on quite a lot because I had acne as a teen. However the girls got less witchy and I felt more accepted from about halfway through the final year as people matured. But I wouldn't go back and do HS over again for anyone.

June 18th, 2012, 11:22 AM
sarah*'s Avatar Loving My Piglets
I wouldnt go back again, i was very depressed, self harmed etc, was bullied! i wouldnt say i was a complete nerd but i wasn't popular i was in the "average" group, their were groups above us but groups below us too, there were people from my "group" who would hang out with higher groups etc... although now i think its sad to be rated into groups!!!

Sarah (27) married to Stuart (31)
together for 10.5 years married for 4.5 years.
mummy too....
Ryleigh (8yrs - April 24th 2006)
Rhianna (7yrs - June 7th 2007)
Lacey (6yrs - June 5th 2008)
Lucas (4yrs - April 26th 2010)
Connor (1yrs - February 15th 2013)

June 18th, 2012, 12:52 PM
Fae*Aibell's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
All the money in the world won't get me to go back again. I got bullied in school for years (co-incidentally thats how i now met my now best friend as ive explained in the thread headed School?) I was never overly brainy or anything but i was never popular, i went through primary school (4-12yrs old) with just a couple of friends. Then in secondary school i had only one or two friends who turned into my biggest bullies, but then met my now best friend and we pretty much stuck together for the rest of school as much as we could and after meeting her the bullying eventually ended, she was a much stronger person than me and was able to stand up to them more. I am thankful more than words can say that i met her because she gave me some good years in school and is my sister now in every way but blood, her parents are second parents to me and my kids call her aunty and her kids call me aunty.

Forever missing my 3 angel babies: Harry, Ewan, and Audrey.
I am at one with God and with Nature. I feel my oneness with absolutely everything.

PROUD CO-HOST OF UK AND IRELAND MUMMIES
June 20th, 2012, 02:30 PM
newmommysarah's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
would you?
I would love to go back to school to put a few things right - I didn't study for one single exam and i missed an awful lot of classes. I still got my 5 A-C's but only an E in maths and a D in science. But i never want to go back to that time in my life - I had an abusive stepfather and a teenage pregnancy to deal with, it was my own private hell.

Were you one of the popular kids in school?
I was the leader of our little group and i had a lot of friends but I was not one of the popular girls - thank god, they were all bi*ches!

...and baby number 2

Last edited by newmommysarah; June 20th, 2012 at 02:36 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search