One of those days..

Forum: UK and Ireland Mummies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By becca4steven

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To UK and Ireland Mummies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 10th, 2012, 01:00 PM
Fae*Aibell's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Im so tired its just been one of those days. Today is the anniversary of my grandad dying (28yrs) and i still remember it like it was last year. So my mam was very emotional today understandably, even with the years passing she still misses him like crazy. Then i got a call from the college saying Jake was sick and wanted to come home (his friends mam was collecting him today to give us a break) so i had to make a quick dash to the college, turns out he wasn't sick, he was bored and didn't want to do the class. I was still in the carpark and he asked could he go to the shop for sweets So the college have been told that if he feels 'sick' in his forensics class he is more than likely bored (he has done it before) and to leave him and if he is still sick in the next class then he is telling the truth and to ring us. We spent the rest of the day dealing with his bold behaviour. If i said left he'd go right, if i said anything he took as giving out he just ran away from me. He was throwing himself to the ground in the shopping centre and screaching at the top of his voice. He did everything in his power to wind his brother and sister up and i had to deal with them crying then. Im exhausted and could go to bed now.

Forever missing my 3 angel babies: Harry, Ewan, and Audrey.
I am at one with God and with Nature. I feel my oneness with absolutely everything.

PROUD CO-HOST OF UK AND IRELAND MUMMIES
July 10th, 2012, 05:27 PM
becca4steven's Avatar Veteran
sounds like it wasnt a good day. sorry about your grandad. it never gets easier i know as i lost and i my grandad when i was 6 and it feels like yesterday everything is replying again. hope tomorrow is better sleep well xx

July 11th, 2012, 04:40 AM
Thanks Becca, i slept till 11am this morning, my Dh gave me a lie in and i really needed it. Feel much better today thanks.

I am at one with God and with Nature. I feel my oneness with absolutely everything.

July 11th, 2012, 11:20 AM
lucky you nice lay in i was up in the middle of the night! i am feeling very tired now. xx

July 11th, 2012, 01:08 PM
Oh i hope you get a good nights sleep tonight. Nothing worse than starting your day off tired.

July 11th, 2012, 01:19 PM
i will do just watching a programme on bbc 1 about good old preston!!
Fae*Aibell likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search