Holidays

Forum: UK and Ireland Mummies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To UK and Ireland Mummies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 9th, 2012, 04:49 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Where's the best place you've ever been to on holiday in the UK or Ireland?

Where's the best place you've ever been to on holiday abroad/elsewhere?

August 9th, 2012, 04:56 AM
ETanny's Avatar Mamma 2 Moo & Pops
Send a message via MSN to ETanny
We went to Cornwall in May and it was amazing

August 9th, 2012, 05:13 AM
PrincessLou79's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We went to St. Ives in Cornwall in May and absolutely loved it. It's a beautiful little town with lovely beaches, plenty of activities to keep the kids amused and some interesting little boutiques and restaurants. We are hoping to go back there next year.

As for holidays abroad, James and I went to Florida long before the kids arrived. It was fantastic, we really enjoyed all the theme parks and can't wait to go back there with the kids in a few years time.

August 9th, 2012, 06:42 AM
Fae*Aibell's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We went to stay with Marks family in Lemington Spa and it was so beautiful. We did a day trip to Stratford upon Avon and it has to be one of the most beautiful places in the Uk/Ireland ive seen. Also Warwick Castle was amazing to visit.

Abroad it would be New York, i just love the energy of that city. Its so alive and vibrant, and i love the fashion there of course. I also loved that you could take a few minutes walk and be in central park where you feel like you are not in a city at all.

Forever missing my 3 angel babies: Harry, Ewan, and Audrey.
I am at one with God and with Nature. I feel my oneness with absolutely everything.

PROUD CO-HOST OF UK AND IRELAND MUMMIES
August 9th, 2012, 06:49 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
My favourite UK holidays have been in Scotland. I love the east coast of Scotland - there is a lot of history around there, castles and such, as well as breathtaking scenery and usually good weather - and I love Loch Ness, too.

My favourite holidays overseas have been in Greece, particularly when I stayed on Kos and Zante, the more popular the island the less I enjoy it I think as I was not as keen on Rhodes. I'd love to try Santorini, the Greek mainland, and Kefalonia (I have been to Kefalonia on a day trip but of course you don't see much on a day trip). I also really want to go to Crete one day for the history, and Cyprus for something a bit different. Just love that part of the world.

August 9th, 2012, 07:07 AM
sarah*'s Avatar Loving My Piglets
The only place i have been abroad is Greece and i can't say i really enjoyed it to much

In england we have only been to butlins and Devon, i was too young to remember devon .. i do remember my parents taken us to cromer crabbing once, i remember liking it there

Sarah (27) married to Stuart (31)
together for 10.5 years married for 4.5 years.
mummy too....
Ryleigh (8yrs - April 24th 2006)
Rhianna (7yrs - June 7th 2007)
Lacey (6yrs - June 5th 2008)
Lucas (4yrs - April 26th 2010)
Connor (1yrs - February 15th 2013)

August 9th, 2012, 08:47 AM
ETanny's Avatar Mamma 2 Moo & Pops
Send a message via MSN to ETanny
I've never been abroad, we're hoping to change thy next year.

Cornwall I'd love to go again but the journey was a killer. 10 hours in a car. Would have been quicker to get to Egypt!

August 9th, 2012, 08:51 AM
PrincessLou79's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Molly I'd love to go to New York! I've told James he can take me there for my 40th birthday. He's got eight years to save up so we should be able to do it.

Tags
holiday questions

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search