Spooky Season!

Forum: UK and Ireland Mummies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By bexmommy
  • 1 Post By RandomRobot
  • 1 Post By ~.Sally.~
  • 1 Post By sarah*

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To UK and Ireland Mummies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 18th, 2012, 11:04 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
As it is spooky season...

What's the spookiest place you have been?

What's the spookiest thing that's ever happened to you?

Do you believe in spooks?

October 18th, 2012, 11:23 AM
bexmommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bexmommy Send a message via MSN to bexmommy Send a message via Skype™ to bexmommy
I've never really been any where spooky. The only spooky thing that's happened to me is that I've seen what i believe to be a ghost. Yeah i believe in spooks
Carwen*Angel likes this.
October 18th, 2012, 11:27 AM
RandomRobot's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What's the spookiest place you have been? quite a few that make the hairs stand up but we are going for a spooky tour round wicklow gaol on the 26th..its supposed to be really haunted so we shall see!
What's the spookiest thing that's ever happened to you? when Dec was having his last op and I swear I heard my Dad call me, when I turned round there was not a soul in the cafe and my Dad has been Dead 5 years last month!Do you believe in spooks? Yes
Carwen*Angel likes this.
October 18th, 2012, 12:13 PM
PrincessLou79's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What's the spookiest place you have been? I haven't been anywhere spooky that I can recall. Although I would love to visit some haunted properties!
What's the spookiest thing that's ever happened to you?Nothing at all!
Do you believe in spooks? Yes I do.

October 18th, 2012, 02:20 PM
~.Sally.~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What's the spookiest place you have been? I have been to a couple of old houses and an old psychiatric unit with Dave when he was doing his photography. I felt aware of presences especially in the psychiatric unit, infact I went back to the car and drove away until him and his friend wanted a lift home.
What's the spookiest thing that's ever happened to you?Nothing but on some of the photographs Dave took in these couple of old places orbs can be seen on the photos and really freaked me out.
Do you believe in spooks? Yes.
Carwen*Angel likes this.
October 19th, 2012, 03:20 AM
sarah*'s Avatar Loving My Piglets
The spookiest thing that has happened to me was a "ghost" standing over my bed, watching me, i was soo terrified i hid under the covers and cried, he looked so real that i thought it was a burglar at first! :\
Carwen*Angel likes this.

Sarah (27) married to Stuart (32)
together for 11 years married for 5 years.
mummy too....
Ryleigh (8yrs - April 24th 2006)
Rhianna (7yrs - June 7th 2007)
Lacey (6yrs - June 5th 2008)
Lucas (4yrs - April 26th 2010)
Connor (1yrs - February 15th 2013)

October 19th, 2012, 04:29 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
What's the spookiest place you have been?
It's a toss-up between a 16th-century coaching house I stayed at for a wedding once, and Skipton Castle. At Skipton Castle there's one room in particular, which was the master's bedchamber, that has a horrible feel about it. Not sure what's in there but I still dream about it and don't like going in that room.

What's the spookiest thing that's ever happened to you?
At said coaching house, I got up in the night to pee. When I got back in bed, I was facing the door of the room I was sharing with my friend, and saw a shadowy figure in the doorway. While I watched it it seemed to step closer. I closed my eyes. I opened them again and it was still there, and once again, seemed to step closer. I turned my back on it and kept my eyes tight shut for the rest of the night!! It *could* just have been a shadow but it had a very humanlike form and dimensions and the movement was scary.

Do you believe in spooks? Obviously!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search