Where you live?

Forum: UK and Ireland Mummies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To UK and Ireland Mummies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 17th, 2012, 02:20 PM
Fae*Aibell's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Have you lived in the same area all your life?

How many times in your life have you moved house?

If you could move from the area you are living in now would you?

What kind of house would be your ideal house?

Forever missing my 3 angel babies: Harry, Ewan, and Audrey.
I am at one with God and with Nature. I feel my oneness with absolutely everything.

PROUD CO-HOST OF UK AND IRELAND MUMMIES
November 18th, 2012, 12:31 AM
PrincessLou79's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Have you lived in the same area all your life?

No. My dad was in the RAF when I was younger so I've moved around a fair bit.

How many times in your life have you moved house?

About 10 times I think!

If you could move from the area you are living in now would you?

Yes, I'd love to live by the coast. I lived by the sea for a good portion of my childhood and I loved it so much!

What kind of house would be your ideal house?

I think I'd like a period house, with big rooms and high ornate ceilings and lots of original features like a big roll-top bath and open fire places.

November 18th, 2012, 07:08 AM
RandomRobot's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Have you lived in the same area all your life? Nope..Ive lived all over the place!

How many times in your life have you moved house? i think 15 but i think i missed out a couple

If you could move from the area you are living in now would you? no im happy enough here

What kind of house would be your ideal house? somewhere a little warmer, I love the layout of this house bu its not great for heating.t id like a bigger bathroom and maybe a couple of extra rooms
November 18th, 2012, 12:02 PM
Fae*Aibell's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Have you lived in the same area all your life?No, i lived in the city till i was 12 then we moved to the country. I lived in that house till i married and then moved to this house.

How many times in your life have you moved house?Ive moved twice.

If you could move from the area you are living in now would you? Definatly yes, i would love to live by the sea but that would mean another change of school, but more practically would be to move somewhere nearer to the boys school now as the school trips are a 34 mile trip every day, (17 mile round trip twice a day)

What kind of house would be your ideal house? A large bungalow. I would love more room for the kids and i wouldn't have an upstairs at all. I could do with another bedroom and more room for storage. Ideally i would love a room just for my sewing gear aswell.

Forever missing my 3 angel babies: Harry, Ewan, and Audrey.
I am at one with God and with Nature. I feel my oneness with absolutely everything.

PROUD CO-HOST OF UK AND IRELAND MUMMIES
November 19th, 2012, 05:44 AM
sarah*'s Avatar Loving My Piglets
I have lived in my town all my life and within a 15minute walk everywhere i have lived lol. I lived in the same house for 19 years with my parents, where i then moved out and me and stuart moved in together since being with stuart i have moved house 4 times! one of the times was back to my childhood house (we rented it off my parents for 3 years!) then mum moved back in there and we are at the house we are at now.

Sarah (27) married to Stuart (31)
together for 10.5 years married for 4.5 years.
mummy too....
Ryleigh (8yrs - April 24th 2006)
Rhianna (7yrs - June 7th 2007)
Lacey (6yrs - June 5th 2008)
Lucas (4yrs - April 26th 2010)
Connor (1yrs - February 15th 2013)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search