Feeling so tired.

Forum: UK and Ireland Mummies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Carwen*Angel
  • 1 Post By PrincessLou79

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To UK and Ireland Mummies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 9th, 2013, 08:13 AM
Fae*Aibell's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am up since 5am this morning over a fly. Reese woke in a terrrible state because a fly was in his room. After we got the fly he went back to sleep but i was wide awake. Dad collected me at 7am because i had my 3rd beta draw at 8am. Got the results back already, beta on Sat was 26, Mon was 67 and today was 178. Its almost trebling in 48hrs. I don't have to go back again until 2 weeks time when i will have a scan. I am so relieved its unreal, i think it needs to sink in. I am so tired though and i mean all the time, i am falling asleep on the couch nearly every night, its so early on i didn't expect tiredness to be an issue already but ill take it and anything else that will result in this being a healthy pregnancy

Forever missing my 3 angel babies: Harry, Ewan, and Audrey.
I am at one with God and with Nature. I feel my oneness with absolutely everything.

PROUD CO-HOST OF UK AND IRELAND MUMMIES
January 9th, 2013, 10:06 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
I was tired really early with Michaela, and you've got to factor in that you have 3 other kids to look after plus housework which is going to make pregnancy even more tiring than usual! Plus there are lots of "tired bugs" going around, everyone I know is tired, and you may be more susceptible to catching them right now. You make sure you rest up when you can hun!
Fae*Aibell likes this.

January 9th, 2013, 10:27 AM
RandomRobot's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
((Hugs)) thats great re the numbers

take care and rest up while you can xx
January 9th, 2013, 11:54 AM
Fae*Aibell's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks girls I will, sorry I haven't been around the past few days but I updated under my post in the pb

Forever missing my 3 angel babies: Harry, Ewan, and Audrey.
I am at one with God and with Nature. I feel my oneness with absolutely everything.

PROUD CO-HOST OF UK AND IRELAND MUMMIES
January 9th, 2013, 12:31 PM
PrincessLou79's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good news that your numbers are increasing as they should be.

I've found the tiredness really hard to cope with this time round and I'm sure it's because I've already got two children to look after. Easier said than done but do try to rest when you can. Your body is working really hard right now!
Fae*Aibell likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search