We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. What do you think of Valentine's Day/Singles Awareness Day/whatever you choose to call it?
2. Is it a holiday you observe? If so, how? If not, why not?
3. What's the best way you've ever spent February 14th?
4. Can you draw a heart?
5. If you could make up a holiday, what would it be and when would it be observed?
1. What do you think of Valentine's Day/Singles Awareness Day/whatever you choose to call it? It's the same as every other day for James and I. I don't object to it but as with other holidays it's become far too over commercialised.
2. Is it a holiday you observe? If so, how? If not, why not? We don't celebrate it. It's not a date that's special to us. We did used to celebrate it when we first got together though. I think all couples do don't they?!
3. What's the best way you've ever spent February 14th? Don't know!
4. Can you draw a heart? Yes!
5. If you could make up a holiday, what would it be and when would it be observed? No idea!__________________
The Singles Awareness Day thing is a load of crap in my eyes! The day is about Saint Valentine just like 17th March is Saint Patrick's Day! It's not about being aware of who's single or not!
We don't do anything to celebrate it, we're long past that Even my kids don't give two hoots about it!
Don't know what the best way I've ever spent the day was, can't really remember celebrating it much!
Yes I can draw a heart.
Can I have a national leave me alone day? Just one day where I don't have any kids seeking me out (usually by-passing dad in the process) to ask for something