UK Mummies S.I.T

Forum: UK and Ireland Mummies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To UK and Ireland Mummies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 12th, 2007, 02:27 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Happy Monday morning girls. It's now 8.22am, Daniel is getting his fix of CBeebies and I'm having breakfast of sorts (malt loaf and digestive biscuits, it's all I can face first thing, and I'm meant to eat first thing and then a 'proper' breakfast later). Just wanted to come and say hi cause it's so nice to be home at 8.22am on a Monday morning! there are some positives to bein ill !

We ended up having a VERY faffy weekend. Chris ended up havin to do half of the installation himself which hacks me off! They told him on the phone they would run all the cables and they just left everything unplugged, didn't even test the Sky boxes. But he was happy in the end cause now he's got Sky Movies. He's like a little boy with a new toy...he deserves it after spending most of his Sunday doing it! I shall be on and off here most of the day, just having a chilled day and hoping I don't feel as poorly as I did at the weekend...

Karen this thread was a brilliant idea...saves making too many new posts in the main forum cause they all end up sinking! We're all postaholics here! Have you been over to Spirituality to look at your archangel reading yet Karen? I just wondered if you'd got my pm cause it's been a few days, no rush as long as you know it's there.

Have a lovely day girls.

March 12th, 2007, 03:07 AM
~.Sally.~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Morning girls its 9.05am and Alyssa is having her early morning nap. We have had a very busy weekend and I am shattered now, Crufts was ace and yesterday we managed to get all the garden tidy for some more viewers tonight.

Thanks for the reading Sharron, it has given us both renewed enthusiasm to get the house sorted and hopefully in turn it will sell.
March 12th, 2007, 04:25 AM
Karen's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Morning girls

Sharron I have read it but I read it rushed so I'm going to read it again before I post to it.

This is going to have to be a quick Hi and bye as I'm meant to be getting ready to go out, my mam will lynch me if I don't phone her soon lol

Have a great day ladies xx

Thanks to Julia (Julka) for my beautiful siggy!
Come and see how Alyssa's grown!!
March 12th, 2007, 04:40 AM
RandomRobot's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
morning everyone, hope you all had a nice weekend.

Ciara has an inservice day off from school today but i still have the other kids so no lie in unfortunatly,

we all had boiled eggs and soldiers for brekkie - yum!

off to feed patrick now before he starts sucking my toes - horrible habit he has! child has a bit of a foot fetish!!
March 12th, 2007, 09:22 AM
You all sound so busy! Make sure you make time for yourself to stop and relax at some point! (she says...listen to me I can only do it cause I'm off work, I'm terrible on a normal week I never stop!)

March 12th, 2007, 09:40 AM
bexmommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bexmommy Send a message via MSN to bexmommy Send a message via Skype™ to bexmommy
Quote:
off to feed patrick now before he starts sucking my toes - horrible habit he has! child has a bit of a foot fetish!![/b]

Afternoon ladies, i had a lovely day spending my birthday money Jake's doing a full day at work today so i get him out of my hair for a while Ooo and my belly don't hurt no more so im back to normal
March 12th, 2007, 02:44 PM
Evening girls

I've had such a hectic day, me and my mum wento to town, we spent 4 hours looking in shops, i only bought 1 thing my feet were killing!

March 13th, 2007, 01:16 AM
ohhh shopping, sounds like fun! ages since ive been shopping although not much point with the crap shops in this town LOL

glad you are feeling better Bex!!

Quieter day for me , only jamie and Ciara today. got a few bits and pieces to do but not that much at all, my friend is coming round for coffee today - i might even try to get a little nap this afternoon
March 13th, 2007, 04:37 AM
Morning girls

Is lovely and sunny here today, I've stripped the beds and am about to go hang it outside. Alyssa going around hitting everything with her little sweeping brush!

March 13th, 2007, 08:06 AM
Send a message via AIM to bexmommy Send a message via MSN to bexmommy Send a message via Skype™ to bexmommy
I've been so bored today i was that bored this morning that i sat there and pulled my stitch out, don't worry it dissolves but i got it before it could It's lovely and sunny here too. Oh i did go to asda too buy Keira some new baby grows and vests.
March 13th, 2007, 08:08 AM
LOL at alyssa

Well I just went into the shop for bread, eggs, milk and apples

I came out with apples, jelly beans, bombay mix and lime marmalade

i guess pg brain hit again
March 13th, 2007, 11:11 AM
I remember it well!

March 13th, 2007, 11:45 AM
the jelly beans were very nice though
March 13th, 2007, 12:37 PM
Ha ha at your preg head! Mind you im the same go in for one thing come out without it but loads of others!

Oh im still insanely bored, just bathed Keira so she smells all nice for about 3 seconds The boys are watching scrubs which they love! Jake should be home from work soon
March 13th, 2007, 02:28 PM
Evening Ladies

I'm a bit annoyed tonight. Hayley and I had a huge argument before she went out, I'm sick of it, she can be a nightmare. Sometimes I can't even mention something as she flies off the handle, then other times she's the sweetest girl going..Crappy hormone ridden teenagers..Roll on when she gets past this age!

Alyssa is in bed, she normally has 1 nap a day and for the last two days she wouldn't have one so tonight I put her to bed at 7.45pm which is unheard of for her, she's a night owl and it's normally 10pm before she goes to bed, so it's pretty weird sat here with no kids

Rich is in the bath and I've goy a nice bar of chocolate to eat

March 14th, 2007, 01:39 AM
hope you enjoyed your choccie Karen, and I hope Hayley gets out of that stage too - im dreading the day when ciara gets into her teens LOL

just been sorting out a kick off between the kids, Ciara and jamie were both in the bathroom and jamie went to go for the toilet - his aim wasnt that good and he weed on Ciara!!!! she had a complete meltdown ewwwwwwwwwwww.

nothing much planned for the day, Jamie and I are going to go to the park and then after school Ciara has swimming lessons so i get to sit in a hot airless room for an hour
March 14th, 2007, 04:42 AM
Morning ladies

Thanks Rach LOL@Jamie peeing on Ciara! Too funny!

Well Hayley came in and was in a pretty good mood, typical eh, teenagers are such hard work. I'd rather have 3 of Alyssa's age than 1 teenager!

Talking of Alyssa, poor baby has woken up with a snotty nose, she's all snuffly but quite happy, she's been sat on my knee since she got up. She did quite well last night, she went to bed at 7.45, had a bottle (she's a bottle addict but doesn't have a dummy so I don't mind) at about 9pm and then slept till 4.30am when I brought her in our bed, she then slept till 8.30am so it was quite good night.

I got up this morning and 2 parcels came with stuff from ebay, i got a right bargain the other day which came, I got 6 baby dresses (9-12 months, she's only little) ones a 4 piece humphreys corner, ones a Vertbaudet, 2 are mothercare with matching hat/knickers and ones debenams witha t shirt and the other one is adams with matching shrug, i got all them for £6!! Bargain of the week! the other parcel was a bundle of next tops which cost me £3 including postage! I LOVE ebay! I've a pile of stuff to list, i gotta get my bum in gear!

The sun is shining here, we're having a walk to the shop ina bit, i need some milk. Anyhoo I hope everyone has a great day!

March 14th, 2007, 06:17 AM
that sounds like a brilliant deal Karen!

Im surfing ebay at the moment - i have to get Jamie a suit for the wedding in Sept so i thought id do it now!
March 14th, 2007, 08:17 AM
I'm bidding on 2 books on ebay...it's great for getting a bargain. It is a faff when you have stuff to list but you usually make good prices so it's worth doing!

I couldn't remember if I'd signed in or not today so I'm saying hi now. I've been on and off JM and various other forums all morning as well as sorting out Daniel and putting some washing on. I'm totally uninspired what to make for tea since there's very little I can eat. It's gonna have to be something totally un-time consuming cause I really can't be bothered today, I have a lot of acid pain. In fact I might go and make a hot water bottle...

March 14th, 2007, 08:58 AM
Were all ebay addicts

I took my car for an M.O.T today and it passed I also gave it a good clean and it looks lovely for about 1 day with my 3 My best friend is comeimg around at 4pm i haven't seen her for ages so i cant wait.

In a bit i have the school run to do and make dinner

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search