UK Mummies S.I.T

Forum: UK and Ireland Mummies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To UK and Ireland Mummies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 14th, 2007, 10:16 AM
RandomRobot's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
three cheers for bexs car

just got back from swimming, Jamie slept the whole time we were there!

really ought to go and get something out of the freezer for dinner - no idea what though, i really cant be bothered cooking!
March 14th, 2007, 12:22 PM
Karen's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We just had tea, pork chops. Alyssa loves meat! Rich is in the bath, Hayleys awaiting her boyfriend and Alyssa is sat drinking her bottle of tea and fiddling with my hair (she's on me knee)

Thanks to Julia (Julka) for my beautiful siggy!
Come and see how Alyssa's grown!!
March 15th, 2007, 12:50 AM
Good morning! yay its thursday, almost the weekend

I got the kids all day today so its going to be busy, next week i have them full time again as their mum is back at work
March 15th, 2007, 03:51 AM
Morning

Does anyone think the weeks are flying over lately? this year seems to be slipping by so quickly.

It's quite cold here today, no sunshine today

I'm going to my Mums later on this afternoon and stopping there for tea. Alyssa seems to be in fine fettle this morning, she won't sit still and is into stuff she knows she shouldn't be..It's going to be one of those days today!

March 15th, 2007, 06:52 AM
bexmommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bexmommy Send a message via MSN to bexmommy Send a message via Skype™ to bexmommy
Yup Karen i think the weeks are going really quickly!

I went the fort today and it most of the shops didn't open till 9:30, i was there for 9am, so i had to walk around boots for half an hour, i brought Keira a doll called maise and she love's it so much she keeps throwing it on the floor The only thing i brought was a new top, all that way for one top
March 15th, 2007, 07:29 AM
well, nearly time to pick up Ciara, then I have to take her to her hip hop class

Im ahead of myself today - i already have tonights meal made!
really easy though it was only spag bol

I agree Karen, the weeks are flying!!

its only 11 days till my scan - when i booked it i had 5 weeks to wait - its really gone by quickly!
March 15th, 2007, 03:50 PM
*Firefly*'s Avatar Girlfriend and Blogger
God rachael! It has gone really quickly and a couple of girls off JM that i know jsut had their babies!
But Iíll be born without a mask
~ Babel, Mumford & Sons

March 15th, 2007, 04:45 PM
Kelley Yes it is hun!
~ Babel, Mumford & Sons

March 16th, 2007, 03:01 AM
Rach, that's gone by so quickly, how exciting!

Morning ladies!

TFI's Friday

We were up early this morning as Hayley forgot to take her phone downstairs when she got up so the alarm (a lovely lovely rave tune) was going off every few minutes which woke us up I wasn't amused but she made me a cup of tea so at least that's something.

The weather here has turned chilly today, I can't wait for consistant warm weather. Alyssa is sat looking at the thompson local that was shoved through the door yesterday

March 16th, 2007, 06:11 AM
my mum had to call the office for me cuz i couldnt go in today and alex in oz is really peeing me off today
~ Babel, Mumford & Sons

March 16th, 2007, 07:28 AM
Send a message via AIM to bexmommy Send a message via MSN to bexmommy Send a message via Skype™ to bexmommy
Yah i got my hair cut and it looks so much better Weather's cold here too and my heatings broke got to wait for the council to come and fix it, which better be quick as it's cold in here, Went to see the nurse today to try and get my stitch out my belly button, but she couldn't do it so i got to wait until it dissolves in about 3 weeks
March 17th, 2007, 02:24 AM
How are you feeling Bex? Has the soreness gone now?

Morning ladies,

Rich is at work today, just till 12, this afternoon I'll be going to town. Hope you all have a great day!

March 17th, 2007, 06:48 AM
Yer it's not too sore now but the nurse was a bit brutal trying to get my stitch out! The weather is lovely here again, nice and warm with lots of lovely sunshine
March 18th, 2007, 03:20 AM
(((Hugs))) Kelley, that must be hard for you hun.

Morning ladies

The winds howling around the house and we keep getting snow showers but bcause of the manic wind it's not laying !

Well me and Rich had a massive argument yesterday which ended when I threw something at his head (it missed) I think I'mPMSing at I'm not normally violent but he winds me up so much, as it is we arn't really talking so he never got me a mothers day card from the baby and Hayley's still in bed so no-one's wished me a happy mothers day yet

I'm going to my Mums for dinner, and then I've a ton of stuff to photograph for ebay.Because of the mad weather I don't think we'll be going anywhere today..oh well goody, I can get caught up on all the housework

I hope you all have a lovely day

March 18th, 2007, 05:27 AM
for Kelley, that must be so hard. for Karen i know how you feel i only got a card and no one wished me happy mothers day either

Afternoon ladies.

urg it's raining and snowing at least my house is nice and clean so i can sort of relax for the rest of the day
March 18th, 2007, 09:52 AM
(((Hugs)))) Kelley,Karen and Bex

Well Im having a good day although I didnt get a lie in, the phone went at 6am, some bloomin eejit ring to see if Declan would come and tow his car out of a ditch - WRONG DECLAN!! - flippin directory enquires keep giving out our number for Declan Byrne Mecanic and for Declan Byrne double glazing, huh, i was so teed of, i hope he is still in the bloomin ditch!

anyway just got back to sleep again and the phone rings at 7.30
Ciara stayed with pscycho SIL last night ( i got railroaded into that one happening, was not happy at all)

anyway, god knows what sugar supplements Ciara had been eating because she was bouncing off the walls!, she rang to wish me happy mothers day but talked at me for about half an hour - i still have absolutly no idea what she was talking about

I did get coffee in bed though!
March 18th, 2007, 10:06 AM
Silly Keira decided the telly unit would be a good place to start climbing up, and guess what she fell and banded her eye brow silly baby. First there was rain then snow then sunshine and now hail the weather is so confused to day I have done 7 loads of washing today i don't know where it all came from but i did do the kids beds today so i guess half of it was from that.
March 18th, 2007, 10:48 AM
Hello again ladies

Well my day got better, Rich took Alyssa to get my mothers day present (I'm just uploading pics) So I got all the bedrooms hoovered, all downstairs hoovered and polished, washed the floors, washed up, fed the cats, house is all spic and span (I'm sad but I love that feeling) then Rich came in with Alyssa with a potted plant and some chocs for me. We went to my mums and had a lush dinner, Rich and my nephew washed up we stayed there most of the day, Alyssa's now napping and Rich is upstairs on the PC. Hayley's out so I'm loving having some me time.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search