UK Mummies S.I.T

Forum: UK and Ireland Mummies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To UK and Ireland Mummies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 9th, 2007, 03:29 AM
Karen's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Post here and say hello whenever you're on, post what you're doing or what you should be doing post where you've been and what your kids are doing.This is a chat thread so come and chat about whatever you fancy!

Morning Girls

Alyssa got up really early this morning so she's on my lap having a sleep, thank god as she's been a right whinge this morning.Richies gone back to work, he was at the doctors first thing for a blood test.Hayley's at school (obv) and i'm just sat enjoying the peace.

Thanks to Julia (Julka) for my beautiful siggy!
Come and see how Alyssa's grown!!
March 9th, 2007, 03:52 AM
~.Sally.~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Just been doing some tidying up in the garden to make the house look tidier from the from, got a right rash from chopping down leylandi trees and going to get Alyssa from her nanas in a bit.
March 9th, 2007, 03:57 AM
RandomRobot's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
good morning everyone, my dishwasher just arrived, im waiting for Dec to get off the toilet so he can put it in

then we are off to Ciaras performance, hope all the kids keep quiet!
March 9th, 2007, 04:21 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Morning everyone...

Just having a quiet day at home as I am off work, have to go back to see the doctor later to let him know how I am doing. I have done some of my angel readings and now me and Daniel are gonna have lunch...

March 9th, 2007, 04:40 AM
mrsdutch's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to mrsdutch
hello! 1 hour ahead here. Sebi is in his crib and will hopefully be asleep for his nap soon. Friday is my housework day. My house is usually a mess! Hopefully dh wont be too late from work and I can get something nice to eat...I havent snacked ANY chocolate sweets or anything bad since Monday in an effort to shift the last of this darn babyweight

Angels Bright from Starry height, change my mind and being with light!

March 9th, 2007, 04:45 AM
*Firefly*'s Avatar Girlfriend and Blogger
I'm sitting here now at 12:45 and I'm sposed to be in college at one... oh well I'll pretend farnham phoned me to confirm my interview and explain what I need for my portfolio
But Iíll be born without a mask
~ Babel, Mumford & Sons

March 9th, 2007, 05:11 AM
Well Alyssa only slept for 40 minutes She's now pressing this toy over and over again which makes all these animal sounds and she has a toy phone clamped to her ear saying hello hello over and over again, how quick they learn eh!

Mrsdutch (sorry I forget your name, I think it's Charlotte but I'm not 100% ) what's the weather like in Germany at the moment? Have you had any snow where you are? I was also meaning to ask you, where did you get married? I seen the photo's in the meet the mummies thread and you looked great, and the grounds look beautiful, was that in the UK?

March 9th, 2007, 06:25 AM
bexmommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bexmommy Send a message via MSN to bexmommy Send a message via Skype™ to bexmommy
I've just finished vacuuming the house (i know i shouldn't) I'm going to catch up with the washing in a min too, while Keira's whining in the back ground, she's been a right pain all day!
March 9th, 2007, 08:12 AM
RandomRobot's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
hope evryones having a good afternoon! ive been acing referee with the boys all afternoon and its starting to get on my nerves

I am hoping its 6pm soon, i am so ready for the weekend to start and to have a rest, i feel worn out!

I am also hoping Beth doesnt need me to have the kids much next week - the following week she is back to work so ill have them full time again, at least I can recharge abit next week if i dont have them ( althoiugh the money will come in handy!!)
March 9th, 2007, 08:47 AM
Just made a few bits and ran a few errands... you know the stuff i should have done monday and didnt
~ Babel, Mumford & Sons

March 9th, 2007, 08:52 AM
Afternoon ladies

Richie is in from work and has gone for a lie down (he's old dont ya know ) But he's taken Alyssa with him to see if she'll go back to sleep, so I'm enjoying the peace. Hayley's sleeping at her friends house tonight so it'll be a drama free zone in my house tonight LOL We are going shopping when Richie and Alyssa get up, that'll be fun

March 9th, 2007, 08:55 AM
Going drinking tonight - I'm in the mood to get hammered.
~ Babel, Mumford & Sons

March 9th, 2007, 11:46 AM
Send a message via AIM to bexmommy Send a message via MSN to bexmommy Send a message via Skype™ to bexmommy
Have fun Ellie. I think I've over done it as my belly is hurting *writes on forehead REST*!!
March 9th, 2007, 07:11 PM
Cali*Luvin's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Its 7:10 pm here have just put Isabella down see if see will go to sleep a little early tonight, shes so tired but fighting to go and sleep will see how she goes. Might go crawl into bed and read and relax i need that. Hope everyone else is having a good day.

March 10th, 2007, 02:10 AM
Hope Isabella went to sleep and you had a nice evening Amanda, Bex you need to take it easy, no more running about with the hoover!

We are going to a farm place today, or we will be when I get ready! Hope you all have a good day, I'll be MIA for most of the day today, lets hope it doesn't rain.

March 10th, 2007, 06:50 AM
Hope it don't rain Karen and you have a lovely day.

I'm feeling so irritated by everything, The kids Jake the house the noise Urg everything!!
March 10th, 2007, 07:34 AM
Well we ended up having a massive argument so we didn't go out. He's now sat upstairs in a right strop and I'm sat down here fuming. What a waste of a day, the weathers really nice today too

We are going to his sisters for tea, that'll be fun fun fun with us not talking

The house is like a tip, Alyssa has stuff all over and I just can't be arsed to clean it all up..ugh I'm having one of those days. Why are men such PITA's ?

March 10th, 2007, 11:30 PM
Morning girls

It's 7:30am yawn yawn. Keira is in her walker with my new trainers, so im guessing my bedroom is a tip again At least she will wake Jake up, he thinks it's his right to have a lie in on the weekends! Reece and Jay are in the bedroom watching Tokyo Drift. At last my belly isn't sore so i can catch up on the house work today!

Have a good day girls!
March 11th, 2007, 04:41 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
morning everyone, it's 11.38 am Daniel's havin his nap before lunch and I've been chasing around trying to do a VERY quick clean and tidy, because this afternoon we're having our Sky TV installation and because I had a bad day yesterday and felt poorly nothing got done...

Probably gonna spend the rest of today intermittently posting, surfing the net and sorting out Daniel while Chris sorts out the Sky chaps! have a nice restful Sunday girls!

Karen I know exactly what you mean about men, when Chris goes like that there's an atmosphere through the whole house and you feel crap and don't wanna do anything. He's being really nice to me lately as I've been ill, but I relate.

Bex don't do too much too soon honey! Glad to hear your feelin better but want you to stay that way!

March 11th, 2007, 04:44 AM
I wont Sharron! I've now finished what i had to do and am going to spend the rest if the day chilling out

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search