wed daily chat

Forum: UK and Ireland Mummies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To UK and Ireland Mummies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 13th, 2005, 11:10 PM
host of wttc
hi all hope u r well?
starting my diet today. gonna try that u r what u eat book.
just a quick one cause i have nothing else to tell u lol
have a good day all
michelle

thank you to babydoll213 for my sig
September 14th, 2005, 12:45 AM
Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Pollyf
Hi Shell,

I hope your okay honey, i'm thinking of you.
I'll start a diet with you, we'll give each other a bit of support and can update each other on what we have had to eat, i'm giving up all alcohol, i've decided, i think a lot of my excess weight can come from wine, there is so much calories in wine, anyway, i'll go to asda tonight, stock up on low fat food and fruit/veg, i'll start making sure i drink my 1litre of water and see how we get on.

Going to get waxed tonight, ouch! if its even sorer than normal i will know if af is on her way.

Speak to you soon.

Pauline xxxx
September 14th, 2005, 03:13 AM
net1kid's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Morning michelle, pauline and any who follow,

Michelle good luck with the diet.Sorry to hear the ob got you she needs a good kick in!!

Pauline good luck with the diet aswell.I hope the waxing isn't too pain full, you are braver then me i don't think i could have it done!

Well not up to much again today.I have to wait in for the blinking window people again! They need to sort a window out they dh is not happy with(long story!).I hope they come this morning but i know they won't cos i want to go out.I hate waiting in for things and people....god i am in a mood today lol must of got out of the wrong side of the bed!

I hope everyone is feeling ok today?

Net
x

September 14th, 2005, 03:29 AM
KerrySF's Avatar Super Mommy
Hi Michelle, Pauline, Net and anyone else who is around today,

Michelle - so sorry that the ob got you hun but i hope the new diet works out for you hun.

Pauline - @ waxing!!!! You are a lot braver than me hun - good luck! Hope af stays away!

Net - @ waiting in for workmen! They always come at the crack of dawn when you are having a lie in or right at the last minute when you have plans. Hope you don't have to wait too long

Well I went to the docs this morning and he's signed me off for 7 days because of this flu bug and exhaustion. The ironic thing is when I got out of bed this morning I actually felt much better but my doc says I need to get some rest so I'm not going to argue with him am I?

OK better go and put some washing on. Tc girls
Kez xx
September 14th, 2005, 04:44 AM
net1kid's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Kez, sorry to hear you still have flu. But on the bright side you get some time off...now take it easy girl! Did you find out what you can take? tc hun and only 7 days to go until your u/s! I'm getting all excited! lol

Chat soon,
Net
x

September 14th, 2005, 05:05 AM
KerrySF's Avatar Super Mommy
Thanks hun. Doc said I can take paracetemol if I need to but nothing else. I'm actually well over the worst so hopefully I won't have to take anything now.

I'm excited for you too as yours is before mine. You'll have to let me know how it goes asap afterwards, and I want to see the pics

Kez xx

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search