19 Days left untill my due date.

Forum: UK and Ireland Mummies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To UK and Ireland Mummies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 15th, 2005, 07:19 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Come on girls keep your fingers crossed for me i cant wait any longer to have my baby girl in my arms iv already passed full term now i only have 19days untill her due date come on girlies send me some labour vibes please! (*(sending labour vibes to me)*)
September 17th, 2005, 10:38 PM
Veteran
Send a message via MSN to kazza
And me I want some vibes to. I cant wait either lol.

September 18th, 2005, 02:38 AM
Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Pollyf
Good luck girls, i'm thinking of you both, 2 of my work colleague's partners have just had their baby's, the first one was 2 days before her dd, the 2nd was exactly on her date, both couples are parents for the first time, both dad's thought their partners would be late, lets hope both of you follow suit, and dont have any waiting around, Come on Babies hurry up!

Lots of love to you both and your soon to be gorgeous babies.

Pauline xxxx
September 18th, 2005, 08:54 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Awww thanks! Hey kazza wouldnt that be weird if we went in labour the same day.LoL lets hope its soon anyway.
October 3rd, 2005, 02:59 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hehe, i forgot i wrote this lol i wanted her to come eairler and she did her due date is tomorrow and she was born two weeks early lol healthy fine and beautiful.

Good luck to all you ladies still waitng for your babys and Kazza il send you some labour vibes and i hope they work hang in there!!

(*(SENDING KAZZA SOME LABOUR VIBES)*)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search