Saturday Daily Chat

Forum: UK and Ireland Mummies

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To UK and Ireland Mummies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 17th, 2005, 01:38 AM
Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Pollyf
Good morning Ladies,

I'm working this morning at a gala/fun day type thing with my work, it should be a good day but the usual scottish weather is here, damp and miserable.

Anyway, Slap me Again!, af was due yesterday, she's not arrived so i was really trying to hold out and not test, but as you all can imagine i held out to all of 8.15 am this morning, i have absolutely no willpower or sense. Test was a Screaming BFN, again, now i think maybe af is just playing with me. Gordon saw the test at the side of the bed and was angry with me, he said "For god's sake give yourself a chance" well, if i could have punched him i would have, my only reply was, to tell him its not him going through the silly waiting, idiotic, insensitive clown that he is. If i could swear on here, i would.

I know i shouldn't have, and i know the last time, with my m/c i didn't get a bfp (even though it was a very faint bfp) until about 8 to 10 days late. I just wish if she is coming, she comes early instead of having me on this never ending knicker watch ,

Did everyone who is pg, get a bfp straight away? Answers on a postcard please.

Also, if af comes, i'm going to be in such a mood i won't be getting out of my bed, if she comes tomorrow as i need to be out it today for work

Speak to you soon.

Pauline xxxx

p.s. Sorry girls for the crappy post, moaning and things, i hope all you lovely ladies are going to have a lovely Saturday morning. Kez and Net, i hope you are feeling great and remembering to rest.

Shell: Keep up with the diet honey, really pleased your feeling great on it, wot are you having for lunch and dinner today? i'm not going to drink any alcohol tonight or tomorrow, think i'm going back to my jogging on monday night.
September 17th, 2005, 02:11 AM
net1kid's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
morning pauline and any who follow,

was thinking about you yesterday pauline.so glad af isn't with you.i have everything crossed for a BFP asap. i didn't get my bfp until i was five days late so i know what the waiting is like.keep hiding from her tc.

hi everyone hope you are all ok?

the weather is looking nice but its still cold not up to much today just housework and maybe some shopping.catch u all later if i can nick the computer.oh the laptop is still dead btw dh says he can't find a hard drive for it

i best go and put some washing in tc all and have a nice day.

September 17th, 2005, 03:15 AM
KerrySF's Avatar Super Mommy
Morning Pauline, Net and any to follow,

Pauline - was thinking about you all day yesterday and am only popping on this morning to find out if that ob has stayed away from you. Glad she has hun and please remember men may abe insensitive pigs but we understand the waiting and the poas obsession! We are right there with you and I have to be honest I'm on tenderhooks!

Net - Happy 20 weeks!!!! Only 3 days to go till your scan hun - how exciting!!!

Well I've got to dash. Got to take Jamie to a birthday party at 12 then when that's finished we have to shoot up to Henley for this Ruby Wedding Anniversary party (bout a 1 and a half drive)!

Hope you all have fabulous days
Kez xx
September 17th, 2005, 05:41 AM
Send a message via MSN to kazza
Hi ladies. Hope everyone is having a good day.

Pauline - I got my fingers crossed for you. I never got a BFP on a home pregnancy test I was told I was preg by having a scan. Although I did have to wait a month to find out I was preg. That was very fustrating I went a whole month with no AF and no BFP.

Net - I went shopping today, getting alot harder now I cant stand up for to long.

Kez - Hope you have a good day.

Today has been pretty boring. I tried to do some shopping but with no luck my back started hurting and started getting tightenings so I came home. I done most of the house work yesterday so I just got to the kitchen and bathroom. I will then relax for the rest of the day.

Speak to you all soon

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search