Sunday Daily Chat

Forum: UK and Ireland Mummies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To UK and Ireland Mummies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 17th, 2005, 10:36 PM
Veteran
Send a message via MSN to kazza
Good morning ladies, Hope you had a good weekend.

I had the worse night last night. I was so bloody uncomfortable. I think I got about an hours sleep. AHHHHHH I am so tired.

Well today I got my first parentcraft class today at 1.30. I have no idea wot to expect.

I hope you all have a good day.

Kaz

Oh I might not be around for a few days I am going to my mums so she can look after me while DP goes to work. Speak to you all soon, and with a bit of luck I might have some news for ya (I AM HOPEING).

September 18th, 2005, 02:35 AM
Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Pollyf
Good morning Kazza,

Sorry you were so uncomfortable, it must be awful, will you be able to try and get a nap later on, make sure you do.
Have fun at parentcraft class, tell us all what it was like.
That will be nice going to your mum's, i bet she has you lying down while she pampers you and makes sure your having plenty of rest, enjoy every moment of that pampering.

Well Sunday morning and i've still managed to hide from af, i'm kind of feeling quite strange, i feel really emotional, if she's coming i wish she would just be here instead of giving me all this hope, i also feel very sick but don't know if thats nerves or ms, was sick this morning again, but i really dont know wot to think. I've promised gordon i'm not testing again, both of us can't take the disappointment, if she still hasn't come by Friday, i'll test then.

I honestly feel as if i could burst out crying at any moment, again i think its the thought of her coming, if she does i don't know wot i'm going to do, to be honest, after over 3 years of this, i really don't know if i or even dh could stand any more of this stress, lets all just hope that the wonderful relaxing holiday in Florida has paid off.

On a much happier note, my best friend came up last night with her dh, her little girl who's 3yrs and her new little girl, 5 weeks, we are all really close, more like family than friends, the new baby is gorgeous, spitting image of her other little girl Carla when she was a baby, it was great to sit and hold her, maybe she had some left over baby dust from when she was born and it fell on me, here's hoping.

I hope you are all well this morning, and i'll pop back on later to see how you all are.

Pauline
September 18th, 2005, 06:01 AM
KerrySF's Avatar Super Mommy
Afternoon Kazza, Pauline and any to follow,

Kazza - sorry you were so uncomfortable last night. Only a couple more weeks to go now hun Hope your Mummy looks after you well and you come back with your ickle person! Good Luck with the parentcraft class

Pauline - I'm glad af is still staying away from you hun but I know what you mean about wanting her to make up her mind. Hopefully you've hid really well this time! Thinking of you hun

Well I had a fab day yesterday. My mil and fil's Ruby Wedding Anniversary party was lovely and they really loved the roses we got them. It was wierd not drinking though as some of dh's family are big drinkers and usually I'm right there with them!

Today I'm just doing a bit of housework and we're having a roast later so nothing too exciting. Hope you all have a great Sunday

Kez xx

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search