Tuesday Daily Chat

Forum: UK and Ireland Mummies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To UK and Ireland Mummies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 20th, 2005, 12:01 AM
Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Pollyf
Morning Ladies,

Still no sign of u know who, i'm walking about the house quietly, i really want to know if i am, but Gordon won't let me test until Friday morning, i was secretly thinking of going to our local family planning, its on on a Wednesday and i can get tested for free, wot do you all think? I had a horrible dream last night it was so real, i dreamt someone was at my door chapping it, i went down and a woman and her family were trying to get in my house, i wouldnt let them so the woman kicked me in the stomach, i woke up shouting on Gordon, weird or what.

Net: Good luck with your u/s today, i'll be thinking of you, i'll pop on later to hear all about it, you must be so excited.

Shell: Good luck with college today, i just know your going to be brilliant.

Kez: How are you today honey, are you looking forward to the ball, you'll need to tell me all about it.

Speak to you all soon.

Pauline xxx
September 20th, 2005, 03:10 AM
net1kid's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Pauline and any who follow,

Pauline that was a weird dream! Its up to you hun if you want to test how many days late will you be then? Still got everything crossed for you!

As for me just got back from my u/s.All is well the baby is healthy and a wrigglier! "Bump" was doing head stands! I did try and look what the baby was but couldn't make anything out! lol

Nothing planned for today need to clean upstairs after i have picked ben up from playschool.Still no work men to do the drive but i'm not worried cos its one of dh's mates.

Tc and have a good day all,

Net
x

September 20th, 2005, 03:45 AM
KerrySF's Avatar Super Mommy
Morning Pauline, Net and any to follow,

Went to the doctors yesterday and Jamie has croup! The poor thing was up most of the night last night coughing which is more like a bark/whoop and it was really upsetting him. He's off school again today - I just hope he's better by the time I go back to work Thursday or I think they'll sack me. I've had two weeks off already!

Pauline - glad af is still not bothering you. I agree it's totally up to you when you test but let us know asap as we're going out of minds with you!

Net - glad the u/s went well hun. @ baby doing headstands - shame you couldn't make out anything tho.

Michelle - hope college went well today - miss you already

Karen - sorry you had such a bad night with Alyssa - hopefully she'll let you have a nap at some point today and she'll sleep better tonight.

Not up to much today as I'm house bound because of Jamie - so it'll be washing and cleaning for me as usual. Getting excited about tomorrow tho

Kez xx
September 20th, 2005, 04:27 AM
Super Mommy
Hi Girls,

Net, so pleased you u/s went well, lmao at you trying to c wot bump is, that's wot i would be like.

Kerry: Sorry Jamie has croup, poor wee soul, i bet all he wants is big cuddles from mummy, i hope he's feeling better.

Well i think i might not test until Friday, i really couldn't take the disappointment, i was thinking more about my dream last night, do you think it was af trying to get into my head, i've thought about it all morning and i think that was the meaning of the dream, because i'm dreading af coming and getting me, this woman kicking me in the stomach may have represented her. I'm really not getting much sleep at all just now, too much going on in my head.

Speak to you all later.

Pauline xxx
September 20th, 2005, 05:06 AM
KerrySF's Avatar Super Mommy
Pauline

I think you dreamt that last night because it's on your mind so much at the moment. I know it's stressful but if you can wait until Friday to test it'll probably better for you - by then you should definitely have your bfp if you are pg. How many days late are you now?

Just want you to know that I'm thinking of you hun and I have everything crossed for you.

Take Care Chat to you soon
Kez xxx
September 20th, 2005, 09:40 AM
Super Mommy
Hi Kerry,

I think thats probably wot it meant too. I can't get it out my head. I've just been really sick again, if it's not because i'm pg, i must have a bug or a virus. Af was due on friday so don't know if i say 4 days or 5 days late.

Thanks again for thinking of me, all of you, it really is appreciated.

Pauline xxxx

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search