Wednesday Daily Chat

Forum: UK and Ireland Mummies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To UK and Ireland Mummies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 21st, 2005, 12:08 AM
Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Pollyf
Good Morning Ladies,

Net & Kez, i hope you 2 ladies are doing swell today How are your bumps, are you coming along nicely, i bet both of you look great.
Net, i hope all the work with the builders is looking good and your not getting stressed.
Kez: I hope Jamie is feeling better.

TeenMum: I sure hope you are in labour, can't wait to hear what you have, take care and remember all those breathing exercises.

Well keep it quiet but i'm still in hiding, although last night as i have absolutely no willpower, i went out and bought a hpt, ssshhh, gordon might hear, anyway the crap thing gave me a bfn, so now i'm like wot the hell is going on, although i do know last time it took 8 days for me to get a bfp so i'm not giving up all hope yet. How long did it take all of you to get your bfp, this is really driving me insane, i had to hide the hpt at the bottom of the bin so dh couldnt give me a lecture.
I did manage to sleep kinda better last night although still having dreams about ttc, dreamt i was in a fertility clinic and i was talking to these women who were having treatment, i was telling them the dam nhs wont help me because i already have tierney, they were all in for 2nd infertility as well. don't know wot happened at the end though as my alarm for work went off

Do you think the crazy nasty af is messing me about, my only consolation is i'm waking up each morning with no af and i did do the hpt last night and not a first thing in the morning sample.
Definately not testing until Friday morning or even Saturday.

Lots of love to you all.

Pauline xxxxxx
September 21st, 2005, 12:44 AM
KerrySF's Avatar Super Mommy
Morning Pauline and any to follow,

Pauline - I knew you wouldn't last till Friday Sorry abouth the bfn but don't lose hope yet! As you said you didn't get your bfp last time till you were 8 days late. Still keepng my fingers crossed for you hun

Net - hope the move into your mil's goes well today hun

Michelle - how was college yesterday?

Right I'm off to get ready for my u/s which is at 10.30 - I'm so excited! Just think in a couple of hours I'll hopefully know what we're having. Won't be on till much later this afternoon as I have to go into town to do some shopping before I pick Jamie up from school. Will let you know as soon as I'm back tho

Have fun
Kez xxx
September 21st, 2005, 02:51 AM
net1kid's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Pauline, Kez and any who follow,

Pauline lol @ you testing it is hard to wait isn't it.Sorry it was a bfn but i still have everything crossed for you and heres some spare*** baby dust***.Personal because you have never been late before think and hope this will be it.Have you checked your cervix? Saying that i never got the hang of it anyway so couldn't tell you either way lol. Keep

Kez good luck with the u/s, can't wait for your text!

Michelle hope college is going ok? How are you hun?Miss ya!

Teenmum2be hope you have your lil one with you now.So excited for ya!

As for me i was meant to go to mil's today for 3 weeks while the house gets sorted but dh now wants to go tomorrow.Oh well we will just have to have fish and chips as he has taken everything out of the kitchen.
Not up to much today going to mum and tots later then moving some stuff to mil's.

Have a nice day everyone!

Net
x

September 21st, 2005, 05:12 AM
Super Mommy
Hi Girls,

Kez: Can't wait to hear how you get on, i'm so excited for you, i can't believe u will actually know today if it's a boy or a girl, i'm hoping it's a girl, only because you have Jamie already, but either way, best of luck.

Net: Poor you having to eat fish and chips tonight, u lucky so and so. Good luck for tomorrow, will your mil spoil you when your staying. I really hope she does.

Well no more testing for me, i think i may get a pin and every time i feel like testing i'll jab myself, on 2nd thoughts best not, i'd end up like a pin cushion or Pin Head from Hell Raiser.

Well best go girls, will come back on later to see how you are, need to go into hiding now.

Oh by the way, i'm going to a Spiritualist tonight with my sister, will let you know wot happens.

Pauline xxx
September 21st, 2005, 07:52 AM
Pauline, ooww a Spiritualist what do they do?Lol is it like a medium? Hope you have a good nite.Mil doesn't really spoil me more Ben.

Kez what great news hun i'm so happy for you.

Nothing new here will try and pop bk on later,
Net
x

September 21st, 2005, 09:40 AM
Super Mommy
Hi Net,
Yeh i think it is, going with my sister, she said to take my grans eternity ring, she'll take her wedding ring and see if she comes through.

Knowing my luck dh's stepdad will come thru, hated him, i'll make sure i get the last word in if he does, even from the grave he aint beating me. lol

Will let you all know wot it's like, i know this is a crazy question but do you think if you've had a m/c even early on, your baby can come through.

Pauline
September 21st, 2005, 11:37 AM
Quote:
i know this is a crazy question but do you think if you've had a m/c even early on, your baby can come through.[/b]
Umm i'm not sure hun.You can always ask her.

Well i am about to have a lazy nite in front of the tv catch you all tomorrow.Have a nice evening everyone.

Net
x

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search