Friday Daily Chat

Forum: UK and Ireland Mummies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To UK and Ireland Mummies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 23rd, 2005, 12:05 AM
Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Pollyf
Morning Girls,

Well poas this morning, bfn, wot the hell is going on, i kept looking and looking and eventually i thought i saw the faintest of faintest line, so faint god you would strain your eyes and eveyone else's trying to see it, so i think it's definately bfn. My only consolation is this is exactly wot happened the last time, i didn't get a faint hpt until the Saturday, so if everything goes as it should, no af, i might test on Monday, if still a bfn, i'm going to go to the doctors. Beginning to think everything is in my head or i'm going off my head, why is it not simple for me to get a bfp, beginning to get annoyed or down with this, although i can't say anything to gordon because he has the test, i used one i bought the other night, i would be in the if he found out, he says i would just be stressing myself and him out, so i'm not going to say anything.

We're away for the weekend to a beautiful house down at the borders, so i'm really looking forward to that, nice walks, nice lunches and dinner and a gorgeous open log fire in our apartment, so keep your fingers crossed af stays away, always wanted to do the baby dance in front of an open fire.

Have a great weekend girls and i'll talk to you soon, hopefully with some good news.

Pauline xxxx
September 23rd, 2005, 12:17 AM
KerrySF's Avatar Super Mommy
Morning Pauline and any to follow,

So sorry af is messing you about so much Pauline Still keeping my fingers crossed though that it's just that it's too early for you to get a result. Hope you have a lovely relaxing time at the lovely country house and by the log fire

Right I'm off to work. Got my niece's birthday party tomorrow but apart from that we have nothing planned apart from maybe a little baby shopping

Chat soon
Kez xx
September 23rd, 2005, 01:55 AM
net1kid's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Morning girls,

Pauline sorry it was a bfn hun I hope you get your bfp when you test again.Have a nice weekend ...i'm so jelous! lol

Kez have a nice day and weekend.

As for me i woke up with this pain on my right hand side and was a little worried. Not sure what it is, do you think it could be braxton hickes? It happens for about 5-10 seconds its like the stich but not if that makes sense.Just felt the baby move so i am less worried now.Will phone the mw if it gets any worse.Not up to much today some housework and maybe some washing as i need to wash it at mil's.Scrap that its started to rain..lol

Right i am off to have a lay down and maybe a coffee.
Tc everyone,

Net
x

September 23rd, 2005, 04:10 AM
Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Pollyf
Well girls i must have breathed too loudly or something, began to feel sick again this morning and then by 11am started getting pains in my tummy, just been to the toilet and af is here, i'm absolutley gutted, can't even tell you how i;m feeling, i thought after 3 yrs this was finally it, how could she do this to me, i'm never late, i wanted to get past today because this is how early i m/c last time, but no, i'm now bleeding, wot a great start to our weekend away.

I'll speak to you all soon, i'm going to try and think about things over the weekend and make a decision, this was make or break for me.

Speak to you soon.

Pauline xx

Sorry girls for no personals, i hope your both okay.
September 23rd, 2005, 06:52 AM
KerrySF's Avatar Super Mommy
Pauline

I'm so sorry hun. Please try and have a nice weekend anyway - and I hope you and Gordon manage to sort things out in your heads about it all. Thinking of you

Kez xx
September 23rd, 2005, 07:18 AM
net1kid's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Aww Pauline,

Thinking of you hun and i'm so sorry.

Net
x

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search