Monday chat

Forum: UK and Ireland Mummies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To UK and Ireland Mummies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 26th, 2005, 02:33 AM
net1kid's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Morning girls,
I hope you all had a nice weekend?

Mine was pretty boring just going to and from mil's with washing very tiring so we are moving in there later on today.Fingers crossed dh doesn't change his mind!
I'm not up to much today really just going to the shop in a mo then moving some things to mil's.

I have got an urge to go shopping and spend loads of money today!....don't know why lol.Think i might go on friday cos we have got too much happening this week.

Have a nice day everyone!

Net
x

September 26th, 2005, 04:34 AM
Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Pollyf
Morning Girls,

Net, i hope everything goes ok for you moving into mil's, enjoy going spending at the end of the week, it's lovely to go and treat yourself.

Kerry: i hope your feeling fine as well, lol when i read you maxed out your credit card, you sound just like me.

Well girls that's us home after our weekend, we didn't do much at all, just relaxed, i wasn't feeling great at all at the weekend, we're not sure but i kinda think i had a very early m/c again, everything was exactly the same as last time, the stitch in my left side, feeling very sick, and the bleeding was very heavy and i'm still bleeding, sorry for the tmi, and also i'm feeling a bit dizzy, the bleeding is totally different to my usual af, i can't get an appt for the doc until tomorrow as its bank holiday weekend, but i'm going to go down and see her tomorrow, see what she thinks. I'm still not sure wot i want to do, the weekend was very emotional for me, i just couldn't stop , gordon feels we shouldn't give up but i really don't know wot to do, i know i was pg everything was just the same as last time, and i do know my own body. I'm beginning to wonder if the reason i didn't get my bfp right away was because the hcg levels would not be getting higher if the pg was not sticking iykwim. I really don't know wot to think, i'll see wot the doctor says tomorrow.
Sorry for not having a great post, promise i'll be chirpier tomorrow.

Speak to you soon.

Pauline
September 26th, 2005, 05:52 AM
net1kid's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Pauline,
I just want to give you Don't be sorry about the way you feel hun.I hope the doc can give you some answers.

Tc hun and remember we are here for you.

Net
x

September 26th, 2005, 08:04 AM
KerrySF's Avatar Super Mommy
Hi Net, Pauline and any to follow,

Sorry I haven't posted until now but I woke up late (and on the wrong side of the bed) this morning and so didn't have time to post.

I'm in an evil mood and I can't seem to shake it. I've had the sh**iest customers today and when I get home I decide to have some tortilla chips and dip only to knock the whole thing on the floor. This happened about 20 minutes ago and I'm still staring at the mess shooting it "Clear yourself up" looks! Think I need to hide under my duvet for the rest of the day!

Net - hope you actually got to move into mil's today - I'll laugh so hard if your dh changes his mind again!

Pauline - - thinking of you hun and I agree with Net that we are always here for you whenever you need us

Kez xx
September 26th, 2005, 08:20 AM
KerrySF's Avatar Super Mommy
Update: 40 mins after the event I cleared the mess up but I'm not happy!

Kez x

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search