Wednesday Daily Chat

Forum: UK and Ireland Mummies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To UK and Ireland Mummies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 28th, 2005, 12:30 AM
Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Pollyf
Good Morning Ladies

I've decided i have to be positive, i can't let what happened get me down, i've also decided not to go to the doctors, the bleeding has stopped so now i don't know whether it was a heavy af because i was so late, anyway, she can't do anything to help me, only i can do that. Ii tossed and turned all last night and had a really good think, as i;ve already said, i feel as though the last while ttc has been taking over again, i have absolutely no motivation to clean my house properly, i'm usually so organised and absolutely scrub my house from top to bottom every friday night, but i haven't done it for a good few weeks, well no more, i'll tackle one room a night, tonight will be the ironing, its coming out to meet me, and i'm going to concentrate in my soft furnishing class tomorrow, gonna use up some of the material i have upstairs to make cushions and things for when i decorate my room, then i'll concentrate on doing a blind and some new curtains for my living room for xmas, and if i can be bothered, matching cushions for in here. I know ive been spending too much time going into different websites, fertility pages reading the same stuff, no more, i;ll do all my reading when i get my book through from zita west and i;ll read a bit each night and from that work on my healthy eating and exercise.

Day 1: Ive had my weetabix and a glass of fresh orange juice, going to stock up on the fruit and keep some in work and at home in case i feel hungry, also going to have weight watchers soup today.

I'm getting away early from work today so seeing as dd will be at school, i;m going to start the mission today or not even think of it as the mission but actually enjoying time with gordon again like in florida. We're also going to see if we can book a week away abroad for march, just the two of us, might not book right enough just keep looking on the internet for cheap apartments or deals.

Right enough of my post, god looking at it it looks like a novel.

Net and kerry, i hope you girls are feeling good today, not too tired and you need to tell me how your feeling with your little bumps kicking you, let me know what you've bought, i'm so excited and happy for you both.

Speak to you later.

Pauline xxxxx
September 28th, 2005, 02:42 AM
net1kid's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Pauline and any who follow,

Pauline you sound brill today hun.Have a nice day!

Again this is going to be a short post as i have left ds downstairs...naughty mother! Not up to much today...not liking staying at mil's but i surpose its not for long.

Have a nice day everyone! Will try and pop on later.

Net
x

September 28th, 2005, 07:42 AM
net1kid's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well sorry but i need somewhere to vent so feel free to pass this post as it is just me wingeing.
I feel so stressed atm.Just been to mum and tots and ben has hit his head..he's ok but i hate it when he hurts himself.Then i popped home to see how dh was doing with the electric's...hopeing they had got at least some of it done.Only to find out they haven't got a hammer drill so can't do anything! Then there are some water pipes that are in the way so they need moving before they can start things.We have the plaster coming on friday!!!Oh why did we ever start this or more to the point why did we buy that house!! Grrrrrrrrrrr Roll on 3 weeks time then hopefully everything will be done.

Sorry about that girls but just needed to write it down as it has made me feel abit better now.

I hope everyone esle is having a better day.

Net
x

September 28th, 2005, 01:34 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Pollyf
Net,

Sorry honey you sound so stressed out, try not to let things bother you, Ben will have little accidents just try and not get too stressed about it, you have enough on your plate at the moment.

Don't worry about the house either, it'll all come together and then you will spend forever looking at your beautiful kitchen, (although, make dh cook in it, you need the rest)

I'm keeping my fingers crossed the next 3 weeks go in quickly for you, remember to take care of you, little ben and little bump.

Pauline. xx

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search