Friday Daily Chat

Forum: UK and Ireland Mummies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To UK and Ireland Mummies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 30th, 2005, 12:20 AM
Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Pollyf
Good morning everyone,

Thank God it's Friday, work has been hectic this week but the week's flew in.

Net sorry for not postin yesterday, i was so busy at work and by the time i got in it was time to go back out to my soft furnishing class.
Glad to see dh is the chef in your house, snap! so's mine, Gordon trained to be a chef and packed it in about a year before he was due to complete, hated the shifts buy he's remained a brilliant cook, i only cook now and again, dh has my dinner ready for me every night i come in from work, he's a sweetheart. I hope you got on o.k. at the mw's yesterday, hope it wasn't too sore getting your blood taken.

Kez: Just in case you manage to pop on for a sec i'm thinking of you and i hope your okay.

Busy day at work again today, but gordon's off tonight, so that'll be good to have him here on a friday night, he now gets every third friday off, so i'll be taking advantage of him, hehe.

I'm still determined i'm not going to drink any alcohol at all, i really want to do everything i can to increase my chances and lose some weight in the process.

Have a brilliant day everyone.

Pauline xxxx

p.s. Net: Tracy posted the other day that she had a very faint line on a hpt, she doesn't want to shout about it until she knows for certain, just thought i would let you know.
September 30th, 2005, 01:55 AM
net1kid's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Morning Pauline and any one else who pops on,

Pauline thanks for telling me about Tracy i do pop on bc ttc 6+ just to see how the other girls are getting on.I'll keep my fingers crossed this is a sticky beanie.Its ok about not posting hun i know when you have had a busy day the last thing you want to do is jump infront of the computer.Have a nice day and evening!

As for me the mw appointment went well i got to see the mw i like so that was nice.I thought i was just having some blood taken but she did all the works aswell so i got to hear the heartbeat which i love.She also put the beats per min in my notes which was a bad idea i think cos i went on the net looking to see what sex the baby was lol.As it is surpose to be over 140 a girl and under a boy ...i think anyway as brain is a bit mush today.Only 18 weeks until i find out for real anyway lol

Right i am waffing on now so i better go not up to much today as weather is rubbish.But i do fancy going shopping so i'll see how things goes.

Have a nice day everyone!

Net
x

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search