Tuesday Daily Chat

Forum: UK and Ireland Mummies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To UK and Ireland Mummies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 4th, 2005, 01:15 AM
Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Pollyf
Good morning everyone,

Net: I hope you slept well last night, how's the shopping coming on, hopefully you've not spent all your money yet, have you been buying nice new things in for your kitchen as well?

Kerry: I hope your okay honey, i know your probably not bothering wiht the boards just now, but we are all thinking of you.

Kazza: I hope your not on the board today and your busy in a hospital somewhere holding your little baby, if you are on, lets hope your bump decides to come and see you soon.

Teenmum2b: Enjoy being a mum, it's amazing, are you getting enough rest, how's the baby sleeping and feeding, keep us up to date.

As for me, gutted the living room last night, i have the girl coming round for a Reiki session, it's supposed to be a calming influence, also meant to be good for ttc as it clears the mind and body of any blockages, i know theres no blockages with my tubes or anything but it doesnt hurt to have my mind in tune, it's supposed to have helped several people with ttc, we'll see how it goes, i plan on having a session every month around ov time if i find it beneficial tonight.
Drinking my V8 juice this morning for breakfast, and have weight watchers soup for lunch, also walking to work this morning, i'm going to try everything i can to have a bfp for xmas, its all i want. God i can hear a song coming on, All i want for xmas is my ............................. (BFP)

11weeks and 5 days to xmas in case you hadn't realised, when gordon gets paid this month i'm going to go out and buy all the nieces and nephews xmas in, we only buy for the kids, but my sister and her dh always get pressies from us as they don't have kids and spoil both dd, dh and me every year.

Speak to you all later, have a great day.

Pauline

p.s. I've been reading the Zita West Fertility Book, god if i could afford it, i would change my diet completley. I'm going to start trying to buy some organic fruit at a farmers market, upping my water intake to 2ltrs per day, i'll be peeing all day.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
October 4th, 2005, 03:13 AM
net1kid's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Morning Pauline and any who follow,

Kazza ooww you are starting to nest hun so i hope it won't be long for you! Labour vibes!

Teen mum good morning hope you and baby are ok?

Kez hi hun hope you are doing ok, take care.

Michelle hi if you are around!

Pauline i really hope all the stuff you are doing pays off! Yeah we have started shopping for the kitchen we have got the new plug sockets and that.Picked out what colour it will be and what type of flooring we are having.Still need to choose the lights and then get dh his new pots,pans and knife set.Didn't get to do any clothes shopping yesterday but I AM going later when i have picked Ben up.Hope the Reiki session goes well it sounds very good.

As for me i'm doing the washing while ben is at playschool then i am taking him clothes shopping...hopefully find me somethings aswell as my clothes aren't fitting me any more! The weather has gone cooler so looks like it will be jumpers from now on...did we have a summer?!

Right i'll catch you all later.Have a nice day!

Net
x

October 4th, 2005, 05:03 AM
Veteran
Send a message via MSN to kazza
Ladies I am still here lol

I started getting niggles last night but they disapeared. So I am disapointed now lol.

I had the best night sleep last night. I had loads of dreams about having a little girl. I just wish I had baby now. Might go back to sleep so I can have it.

Finally got my new fridge yay. I am gonna fill it with lots of goodies lol.

The plan for today is to GET THIS BABY OUT lol. Oh and clean up abit. I started cleaning the bathroom at 12 o clock last night.

Net thanks for the vibes I think I am gonna need them.

Teenmum how you doing. Hopefully this baby will be here soon

Paunline my fingers are crossed for you hun.

Hi to everyone else hope your all well.

Just to let you know ladies I might not be around now till bubs is here. I am going to my mums, its just incase I go into labour and my fella is at work. Dont fancy doing it on my own lol.

Hope to speak to you all soon

kaz

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search