Wednesday Daily Chat

Forum: UK and Ireland Mummies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To UK and Ireland Mummies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 5th, 2005, 01:23 AM
Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Pollyf
Good morning Ladies:

kazza: Please please please be in labour, i'm getting so excited for you.

Kez: Thinking of you, you know where we are if you need to talk. xxx

Teenmum: Hope your little baby is settling into a nice routine and your feeling okay.

Net: Glad to see everthing is falling into place with the house, it's lovely buying all nice new things, have you though on the type of lights you want. I hope you managed to buy yourself something to wear, i've saw loads of things i would buy, i just need to get that bump, the shops might think im mad if i'm wearing a pillow up my top just to imagine, don't tell anyone but i do that at home sometimes, mad or what!

Reiki session was cancelled last night, the girl wasn't feeling well and if she did the reiki with me it would channel all her negative energy through me, so we'll wait until next month and give it a go, i want to do it around ov, you never know, i might not need it next month. Dh wasn't tired this morning so mission's coming along nicely

Best go to work, i hope you all have a fab day and i'll try get on later to catch up.

Pauline .xx
October 5th, 2005, 03:45 AM
net1kid's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Morning Pauline and any who follow,

Kazza HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you get your lil baby as a birthday prezzie!

Pauline aww what a shame about your Reiki session, but like you say i hope you won't need it next month! I think we will be going to b & q again this weekend so hopfully get the lights and anything esle then.We could buy a share in b&q the amont of money we have spent there! Glad to hear the mission is coming along nicely!

I got some clothes yesterday juts a few tops but thats all i need at the mo.Also got Ben a jumper and coat.He did have a big paddy in next so didn't fancy hanging around any longer. I think the terriable twos has kicked in!
Pauline i think we all do that with the pillow...in my case i used to puff my belly out! lol Just done some housework and about to have 5 mins with a cuppa.Got mum and tots this afternoon but nothing esle planned.

Have a nice day everyone!

Net
x

October 5th, 2005, 06:01 AM
Super Mommy
Hi Girls,

kazza, sorry didn't say Happy Birthday, so here it is now!
Hope you have a brilliant day, full of little surprises!

Net so glad you got some shopping in yesterday, its nice to buy for ourselves, poor you if that's Ben into the terrrible two's, Tierney was a nightmare when she was 2, but then when you get through it, you think that's not so bad what's next, lol, poor wee love was probably just having an off day like we all can, don't worry about it though, they all go through it.

I'm going to ask you all something quite weird, when dh and i had a session this morning, i had a touch of spotting afterwards, like dark brown, sorry tmi!, does anyone else get this around ov time. Need to check my book later.

Pauline
October 5th, 2005, 07:55 AM
Veteran
Send a message via MSN to kazza
Just a quick message while my fella is in the bath.

Baby still not here.

I am having a grate day upto now. I got plans to go out later, cant remember if I told you.

Will let you know if anything happeneds

Speak soon

Kaz
xxx

October 5th, 2005, 08:40 AM
net1kid's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Pauline,

I don't think i have had a brown spotting after b'd only abit of red.I have heared that some woman can get spotting or cramps around ov time.So if it is that stay in bed and don't come out! B'd what is that?!

hth abit,
Net
x

October 5th, 2005, 11:43 AM
Super Mommy
thanks net, hopefully it is that and the fact i've bd'd this morning, i may hit the right day exactly, but just in case i'll continue with the mission from now until Saturday morning.

Poor dh, he'll be exhausted by the time i've finished with him.

Pauline xxx

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search