Thursday Daily Chat

Forum: UK and Ireland Mummies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To UK and Ireland Mummies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 6th, 2005, 12:46 AM
Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Pollyf
Good morning everyone,

Well my day's had a great start, had to go and speak to a parent this morning regarding their 15yr old son who had my 7yr daughter in tears on the bus. Father was such a patronising W*****, smarmy git, i managed to keep my calm and speak rationally to him and asked what he's going to do about it as this is not the 1st time its happened, first of all he said he's going to speak to his sons tonight, to hear their side of the story, he can assure me it won;t happen again as he'll be telling them to sit away from her, (something i already told Tierney to do), and then he will find out if she's telling the truth. I told him i have spoken to a few of the other kids to hear what happened and i had warned tierney not to open her mouth when i was speaking to them so i could get the real story, they told me exactly what tierney did. He said we are all protective of our children he can understand but i don't know his son, his son is very protective of younger children and wouldn't conciously upset her, Yeh right!, i pointed out to him its not the first time i've had to speak to them, the last time i spoke to the mother, and another mother spoke or should i say argued with them last year because of an incident with her 7yr old son, then 6yrs. I pointed out to him that i never think my daughter is an angel but when someone who is 8yrs older than her upsets her then i'm angry, and i further informed him he wouldnt like a 23yr old having his son in tears... He'll speak to him tonight, i'm going to make a point of going to the bus stop his son gets on at again in the morning and see if the father approaches me to tell me the outcome, although i won't hold my breath!

On a lighter note, i'm coming home at lunchtime today for another little bding session, i want that eggy captured this month. I hope everyone is okay and i'll try and pop on later and do personals.

Pauline
October 6th, 2005, 03:08 AM
net1kid's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Pauline and anyone esle who follows,

Pauline aww sorry to hear about Tierney.Gggrrrrrrrr some boys!! Hope he doesn't do it again and that Tierney is ok now.Good luck with the mission!

Nothing to report here really.Been back to the house and what a state...lol.Kitchen looks nice with the new plaster on though.I have also put ben down for swimming in 2 weeks time which should be good.God i will look a right state with my swimming cossie on! Beached whale comes to mind!

Right best go need to pick ben up in abit.Will try and pop on later.

Net
x
P.s Kez hope you are ok hun. tc

October 6th, 2005, 08:34 AM
Veteran
Send a message via MSN to kazza
Hello Ladies

I know I said I wouldnt be around for a while but the thought of being away from my fella and home was too much. I would get home sick lol. I am a big softy.

Pauline boys can be so crule. Well my friends daughter (who is 14) got beaten up by a girl that was 23. For no reason at all and when her mum confrounted the girl she got attacted to. I cant understand why ppl have to be so crule.
I will keep ma fingers crossed for ya.

Net I want to go swimming after this baby comes (if it ever does) i am not looking forward to getting in a costume tho.

Nothing really to tell you. Had a good birthday and a lovely meal. No signs of baby coming. Oh I got my appointment for the 14th oct for a 40+10 appoinment. Hopefully I can cancel that.

Speak soon
kaz
xxxxx

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search