I'm back from the depths of despair!

Forum: UK and Ireland Mummies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To UK and Ireland Mummies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 6th, 2005, 11:41 AM
KerrySF's Avatar Super Mommy
Hello girls,

No good news I'm afraid. Dh is currently looking for somewhere else to live and for the last week has been a right a-hole to me. He has switched his fone off on a few occassions so that I can't fone him and give him grief Tough!

Earlier in the week he came to see Jamie and my mum was here. She totally balled him out about taking care of his responsibilities and not giving up at the first hurdle in marriage which he hated! He promptly said "I've had enough of this - I'm going" and made poor Jamie cry. On seeing his son crumple hw shouted at me "Don't get angry at me I only came here to see Jamie". My god - I can't believe this is the same man who was shopping for baby clothes with me 2 saturdays ago!

I asked him to swear on Jamie's life that there wasn't another woman and he wouldn't! Told me I was ridiculous, but I'm not so sure. I've thought about it long and hard and there just hasn't been an opportunity for him to do this coz he's only ever here or at work. Unless he's been doing it with someone at work in his lunch hour!

Anyway I have had the worst week of my life - constantly crying, not eating or sleeping very well and I've been smoking a bit too. God he makes me so angry that he's turned me into such a wreck. Doctor has signed me off for two weeks with stress as I am so worried what all this is doing to my little bubba Ellie Grace in my tummy. Doctor reassured me that as long as I keep my fluid levels up and rest lots that she's quite safe in there even if I don't eat much!

Tonight was better - dh came round to see Jamie and I took everyone's advice and made it really pleasant for him to visit. He reacted well to me not giving him 20 questions and we actually talked even if it wasn't about anything important. It's my mum and dad's 60th birthday ball on Saturday and he said he wasn't going to go but tonight he has told me that he has changed his mind and will be there. I'm so pleased he's going for Jamie's sake as I have only told him that dh is working away and not the truth.

Feeling a bit more positive this evening which is the first time since he left (8 days on my own so far ). Thanks Net and Pauline for your kind words and emails/pm's - sorry I haven't been in contact but I just couldn't face it.

Kez xx
P.S Look at my ticker go!
October 6th, 2005, 03:44 PM
Veteran
Send a message via MSN to kazza
Awwww hun i am so sorry u r going though this now. I know it cant be easy. I really dont know wot to say but I was hoping that just telling you that I am thinking of you will make you feel better. I am sorry I am pretty useless.

keep ya chin up hun, things will get easier.

Kaz

October 7th, 2005, 04:25 AM
net1kid's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Kez,
Glad to hear from you, its ok about not replying i just wanted you to know we are thinking about you.Take the doctors advice hun and try and rest.Do try and eat something...i know its the last thing on your mind but you need to keep your strengh up.

I really hope you can sort things out like pauline said i don't know what is going off in your dh's head but i hope he gets its sorted asap.

I will be thinking about you hun take care of yourself, lil bubba and Jamie.

Net
x

October 9th, 2005, 10:31 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Aw im so sorry to hear all this i never new all this was happening, i really dont understand what is going through your dh's head either but i hope he sorts it out real quick!
I know it's really hard to deal with all this exspecially while your pregnant but do keep your health up.I guess some people dont relise what they got untill its gone so that must be whats happening to your dh he really needs to get on the right track! Best of luck girl and im thinking of you.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search