Update

Forum: UK and Ireland Mummies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To UK and Ireland Mummies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 11th, 2005, 11:58 AM
KerrySF's Avatar Super Mommy
Hi all,

How are you?

Well it's been a tough two weeks but I'm starting to feel a little more positive. Dh is coming over tomorrow to see Jamie and I'm off out - I'm so excited I haven't been out for so long and I can't wait!

Also, how exciting is this? Someone asked me out! He said he's liked me for ages but knew I was married so never approached me. Shock! He's recently split from his ex and has kids too so we have something in common. Not sure whether to go just for the crack and some male attention would do me the world of good but what if I end up doing something silly on the rebound? Dilemma or what girls! Who'd of thought someone would be interested in me when I'm nearly six months pregnant- wierd eh?

Right thats it for now.
Take care. Speak soon
Kez xx
October 11th, 2005, 02:11 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Pollyf
Hi Kerry,

You sound great, so glad your feeling a bit more positive, good for you going out when Dh comes over, thats the best thing to do, and remember, always make sure your one step ahead of him, make sure your hairs done, make up on, and don't tell him anything, let him see exactly what he's missing, i dont mean you need to wear make-up, but when dh and i split up i used to do that so he would wonder what i was up to, i don't usually wear make-up, usually just a bit of moisturiser, lipstick and maybe a bit of bronzer, hehe.

You go girl, good for you, someone asking you out, do what your heart tells you to do, or whatever you feel like doing, a little bit of attention from another man does wonder's to your confidence and it must just show you how much a lovely person your are, your dh must be mad, i hope he realises what he's missing.
It's amazing how even something like someone admitting to liking you can be a great boost, it's probably what you've needed, what do you think of this guy, do you like him. Oh to have a dilemma like that Kerry, mmmm wonder what i would do

I really hope you enjoy your day out tomorrow, glad to hear you sounding a bit more perky, remember and hold your head up high when dh comes to see Jamie, thinking of you honey.

Pauline. xxxx
October 12th, 2005, 07:23 AM
net1kid's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Kez,
See i don't come online for one day and miss out on things! lol
I'm so glad you are feeling more +ive hun.Hope you enjoy your night out tonight, you deserve it.
Thats brill about someone asking you out hun....like pauline said do what your heart tells you.But if it was me..not that i am trying to influcance (sp?) you in any way... a night out can't hurt can it.

Take care, i'll be thinking about you.

Net
x

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search