Friday Daily Chat

Forum: UK and Ireland Mummies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To UK and Ireland Mummies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 14th, 2005, 12:51 AM
Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Pollyf
Thank god its friday,

Work and home has been so hectic this week, can't get a skive at work at all this week, its murder

Anyway hopefully all you girls will be having a brilliant weekend, i plan to go over to see my best friend tomorrow nite, i haven't seen her new baby in 4 weeks, i think my bf thinks im avoiding looking at her baby but im not, its just been hectic that and a little of me can't quite cope emotionally, but i won't tell her that, i love the baby to bits but when i hold her i just want to cry, silly i know, right im going to slap myself right now for feeling sorry for myself.
The2ww is flying by, hopefully i'll get my bfp, fingers crossed.

Have a fab weekend everyone, speak to you later, god its 8.50 am and im sitting at this pc, i start work at 9.am

Pauline xxxx
October 14th, 2005, 05:17 AM
net1kid's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Pauline and any who follow,

Pauline its not silly hun i would be the same in your position.Hopefully you will be holding your own baby very VERY soon! Have a nice weekend.

Sorry i haven't be posting much...i have been reading thought.I just seem to be very tired and when i sit in front of the computer i can't seem to drag myself away! I'll give you a quick update on the house.The kitchen is finshed it just needs some finishing touches.Then we need to buy some new stuff for it.The drive will be finished by next wednesday...fingers crossed anyway.We still need to order our bath but i think we will do that this weekend cos we need to get the new flooring for the kicthen aswell.Plus b&q have 15%off!
Me,ben and bump are ok still not sure if we are moving back home this weekend will have to see....i really hope we are lol.

Right thats enough waffle from me.I hope you are all well and have a nice weekend!

Net
x

October 14th, 2005, 05:26 AM
net1kid's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Forgot to say i took ben on his first swimming lesson today.It went well..i was abit funny about letting him go too far away from me.He didn't like going on his back so looks like we will be doing that in the bath tonight!

Right best go need a nap as it has tired me out!

Net
x

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search