Wednesday Daily Chat

Forum: UK and Ireland Mummies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To UK and Ireland Mummies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 19th, 2005, 03:39 AM
Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Pollyf
Good morning everyone,

Sorry i've not posted for a few days but work and homelife has been totally hectic, and to top it all off, dd has been giving me a hard time, as if im not stressed enough with work and ttc, she has been a nightmare, i've had to ground her for 2 weeks, not tv or getting to stay overnight with any of the family, the grounding is actually just a token thing to say, she's not allowed out now with it getting dark at night but i won't tell her that. She sobbed the whole night last night because i wouldn't take her to her dancing either, but she's got to learn, she threw an absolute bad temper yesterday and lately she keeps hitting me in anger, always going for my tummy, little madam that she is. Anyway yesterday we had just enough of it and have taken drastic actions and have decided we can't let her away with anything from now on, she acts like a spoilt brat and i worry that if i don;t try and control it now things would only get worse, God i can see myself having to get Super Nanny in, lol.

I've decided she's not stressing me out any more, i'll just ignore her when she's behaving like this and send her to her room, until she calms down, if anyone has any other suggestions i'd gladly listen to them.

Friday af is due, think she may appear, i have 2 spots on my face, my boobs are a little tender and my tummy is bloated Keeping my fingers crossed however she doesn't show up.

How are you all, the boards been very quiet lately.

Pauline xxx
October 19th, 2005, 05:45 AM
net1kid's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Pauline and any who follow,

Pauline hope the grounding works hun.I think sending her to her room is a good idea to calm her down....umm kids will push there limits sometimes won't they.Ben is doing that and he is only 2! As ben is only 2 i use the "naughty corner" as a threat when he is miss behaving...it seems to work.Will use the "time out" thing when he gets abit older...cos if hes anything like his dad then i will have to use it alot! Have a nice day...hope you don't get too stressed.And keep hiding!

As for me not alot to report was abit stressed yesterdsay(our remorgage money hasn't come though yet and we are running out of money) but i'm ok today..well for now anyway. Right just a quick post as i am off to mum and tots.

Have a nice day everyone!
ttfn
Net
x

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search