Tuesday chat

Forum: UK and Ireland Mummies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To UK and Ireland Mummies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 1st, 2005, 03:32 AM
net1kid's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Morning girls,

I hope you all are doing ok this sunny morning?

Well i have dropped Ben off at playschool so thought i would pop on here before i start the hoovering..oh and watching this morning lol.

Not up to much today..might start my xmas prezzie list and get a few a week.Nothing else to say really so i hope you all have a nice day!

Net
x

November 1st, 2005, 06:00 AM
Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Pollyf
Hi Net,

Snap, I'm going to do my list tonight, start some shopping on Sunday, i really need to get started, bought my mil a bottle of coco channel, parfum, that's all she's getting because its quite expensive, i now need to get gordon's 5 neices & nephews next, get them all in before i start on my family.

Not up to much today, work, meeting tonight for work which will make my hours up to give me a full day's toil, maybe take that when gordon gets his november pay and do some more shopping, then dh is off tonight as he has his adi test tomorrow, so will be bding tonight think i'll come home after the meeting, have a nice long soak in a bubble bath and then put some nice new undies on, see if that puts the spice back into things.

Speak to you soon.

Pauline ...
November 1st, 2005, 06:57 AM
net1kid's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Pauline,
Good luck with the shopping.We have only got mil a wine gift thing need to think of differant things for them this year instead of the safe option.

Hope the sexy undies do the trick Good luck to your dh with his test hope he passes with flying colours!

Net
x

November 1st, 2005, 02:19 PM
Veteran
Send a message via MSN to kazza
Hi ladies

Good to see you all back. I missed ya.

Net and Pauline good luck with the shopping. I am not even thinking of Christmas lol. Not got the money to do shopping yet.

Is it just me or does Christmas shopping get you down. You are buying all these nice things but there not for you. lol I end up eating any chockies I buy for ppl or use and bubble bath, so I tend to stay away from them pressys.

WOW I feel like the grinch lol.

Pauline I got my fingers crossed for you hun. My advice for you this month is to keep the frying pan wiv ya at all times, so if that eveil witch even things about coming to your house you can smack her over the head with it lol. Send her to my house, she is more than welcome here lol.

Joannae (was gonna call you teenmom then oooo naughty me) How are you hun and how is that gorgeous baby.

Gonna get off now I am shattered. My fella is watch the liverpool match so I am gonna leave him wiv leah and go bed for a bit.

Kaz

to everyone

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search