NIGHTMARE OF A DAY

Forum: UK and Ireland Mummies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To UK and Ireland Mummies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 1st, 2005, 02:45 AM
Veteran
Send a message via MSN to kazza
Well it all started off yesterday Monday 31st. We were expecting our new sofa yay finally something decent to sit on. When it got here it wouldnt fit through the door. So not only are we still sitting on crappy chairs (sorry, language) we last aload of money (the whole deposit), which we really couldnt afford.

Next thing I have some bottles which I cant put in my steriliser because they are to big for it, so I have to boil them in the pan.

Well I started boiling them and I had a mum and baby group to go to so my fella said you go and I will sort the bottles.

Well when I got home he met me on the door and said you cant go in the house its full of smoke.

He had only left the bottle on and went to town. when he had got back the had melted and the house stunk really bad. SO now I am still sat in the frezzing cold while I try and get the smell out of the house.

Dont worry little Leah is cosey she has loads of cloths on and is wrapped up in 3 blankets.

Sorry for the long post.

November 1st, 2005, 05:05 AM
Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Pollyf
Aww Kazza, what an awful day you had, hopefully today's a better day for you. Can't you get your deposit back, is there absolutely no way they can get the suite in, my friend had to get someone to come and take out her windows to get her suite through, hopefully your situation will be resolved, play the new mum card, maybe they'll feel sorry for you and give you your deposit back, should they not have had an obligation to check or ask you for your door measurements before you placed your order, fight for your money! Go to citizens advice bureux or something. Oh dear the bottles, trust a man

Hopefully todays a better day, and when your frustrated at how bad a day is, just look at Leah, she'll cheer you up no end.

Lots of love.

Pauline xxxx
November 1st, 2005, 05:46 AM
net1kid's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh dear hun,
You did have a bad day yesterday i hope today is alot better.Like pauline said see if you can get your money back on your sofa...that is a pain .As for the smoke hope your house smells better soon.

Net
x

November 1st, 2005, 01:09 PM
Veteran
Send a message via MSN to kazza
Today has been so much better. I bought a new bucket to sterilise bottles in and it only cost 1.88. I got some sterilising tablets. At least if my fella decides to forget about the bottles he wont burn the house down lol.

As for the sofas there is no way they will give us the money bk. I tried everything, the new mum card but nope they wont give it bk. They said it is paying the wages of the delivery guys.

Oh well. Going to have a lay down while leah is asleep.

kaz

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search