How to induce AF.

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 16th, 2009, 08:31 AM
Cheryl_W's Avatar Izzy's Mom!
Send a message via MSN to Cheryl_W
She's awesome, isn't she? I did definitely feel the effects on my tummy, and on my BP - mine can be low sometimes (although it is just normal for me, 110 over 70) but I got some serious lightheadedness the day I took it.

But that's the recipe I used right there, so if anyone decides to use it, there you go!

Big huge hugz and thanks to tasha_mae for my beautiful siggy!

- and -
November 16th, 2009, 11:55 AM
Nyzira's Avatar Just call me Bam.
Send a message via AIM to Nyzira
Aww. You girls make me blush. It's just from YEARS of using herbs and researching various effects. We've used herbal medicinals in my family for at least 5 generations. (Well, more than that when you factor in the fact that prior to that, *everyone* used herbs. Modern medicine didn't exist.) Mom taught me, her mom taught her, her mom taught her and so on. My great-grandmother was an actual herbalist.

My blood pressure, pre-pregnancy, ran 90/60 normally. I landed in L&D the other day with low blood pressure and at one point dropped as low as 87/55. When I did parley tea, I had some pretty significant dizziness but at the time that could have been attributed to other things, as well. I usually just stuck with vitamin C. While it gives you some nasty gastrointestinal effects, it feels pretty much the same as what metformin does. Just make sure you drink plenty with it.

December 11th, 2013, 01:42 PM
Hi all - first post here!
I signed up because I am in perimenopause (at 43) and have had no period for 5 months. I was googling to find the accupressure points to bring on AF and came across this message. So I REALLY wanted to add that I used the index finger/thumb point and the one on the ankle and LITERALLY within one hour I saw my first show!!!!! Five months of hoping and praying this wasnt all over - and this simple technique worked so well. What I do know is I was ready - IE have had tender breasts for about 3 weeks so I knew something hormonal was going on (as opposed to the months prior having hormonal hot flushes!), but this definitely helped to bring it on. Honestly, it blew my mind and I audibly gasped with delight. Hooray for periods and hooray for accupressure - and hooray for the original post! So so so so so so GREAT!!!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search