I miss you girls :(

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 5th, 2011, 10:45 PM
ChicaChels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I want to be TTC again so I can hang out here with you here regularly.

Update me on your lives? I miss you all!!!!

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth
January 6th, 2011, 02:19 AM
ETanny's Avatar Mamma 2 Moo & Pops
Send a message via MSN to ETanny
Aww... you should still post
Not much is happening with me really... Just counting down the days till my next appointment.

January 6th, 2011, 02:55 AM
Expecting #1
I agree, you should still post!

I'm just waiting until my appointment with my consultant on January 19th. Waiting to see if I've lost enough weight for him to consider giving me Clomid or metformin or not. He told me 3 months ago he "thinks" I'll be where he wants in 3 months, but when I asked him to give me a number he said "lets just see how we go" which leads me to believe he doesn't have a number in mind. Nothing like having your own fertility consultant mess you about!

If he doesn't give me Clomid, I'll try soy again.

Olivia Ann born October 12 2011, 5lb 6oz

January 6th, 2011, 05:36 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I miss you as well!!! I'm in a waiting game until I stop nursing and then wait 8 weeks so Dr can start meds again. Part of me wants to stop now, but I'm forcing myself to wait until he is 1 years old.

January 6th, 2011, 05:41 AM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Just because you are baking, doesn't mean you can't still post, silly!

We miss you, tooooo! Can't wait for bebo to arrive!

Nothing new here...Starting Provera soon to start my 3rd round of IUI. Blah.
January 6th, 2011, 07:27 AM
Sometimes I feel like people think I'm mean for still posting here I definitely don't want anyone to feel like I am snubbing them or trying to rub anything in their face.

It makes me happy to read all these hopeful updates! I want to see a huge BFP storm!!

Beth, I did soy while I was still breastfeeding and got pregnant the first try Brylie nursed til she was 15m and I got pregnant on her 1st bday

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
Hospital water birth
January 6th, 2011, 07:29 AM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Chels- If anyone feels that way, they can just get over it
You are an important cyster of this board!
January 6th, 2011, 07:33 AM
Expecting #1
I agree! Personally I find it refreshing to see success stories here. I love hearing updates and having your opinion. You're a graduate after all and have a lot of helpful information. You definitely helped me when I was considering taking soy!

Olivia Ann born October 12 2011, 5lb 6oz

January 6th, 2011, 08:12 AM
Ritzbitz's Avatar In love with my daughter
Miss you too Chels.... Screw those who are 'offended'... there is nothing wrong with you posting here... people irritate me sometimes haha...

how is everything going for you??? i cant wait for bebo to be born!!!

I've been ok.. (you can read my many threads haha) but a brief update - post surgery had AF, after AF i was ovulating for 5-6 Days. Doc said its completely normal and not to be surprised if we get pregnant this ovulation. I test rigorously (opks that is!) and yesterday finally got my first faint lines! so i think im in the 2ww! We BD'd accordingly.. 6 day ovulation, we BD'd every other night starting day 1. safe to assume we timed it right...? i hope so... we'll see what happens.. im hopeful!

come back and post, screw the haters!

thank you to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy

January 6th, 2011, 08:50 AM
Momsince06's Avatar Mommy Since 2006
i definitly dont find it offending if you post. I find it relieving to know someoen with pcos did get pregnant as it gives me some hope. What all happened with that accident you were in, did the guy get charged with anything?

******Thank you Julka for my beautiful siggy******

January 6th, 2011, 12:52 PM
gumonyershoe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to gumonyershoe Send a message via MSN to gumonyershoe Send a message via Yahoo to gumonyershoe
Miss you too!!

As for what's happening with me... eh, nothing much. Just started my 4th cycle with the supplements you suggested. Geritol, soy, etc. *sighs*

Thank you Vicki... for my awesome siggy!
January 8th, 2011, 03:46 AM
PlusSizeBarbie1988's Avatar *~Nikki~*
Send a message via AIM to PlusSizeBarbie1988
=0 ! you should deffinately post here still ESPECIALLY!! since you have a success story.. you could probably answer alot of questions some ladies still have, and its not like your NOT still living with PCOS.. you have every right to be here! forget what ppl say! i say we out number them anyways lol!!!

I'm walking in new shoes now Ive got a new song to Sing..
TTC is one of the most complicated/frustrating situations to go through. remember to Love one another and.. be there for eachother its no-ones fault.. Love and Be Loved..
January 8th, 2011, 06:51 AM
awe thanks ladies

Rita - I have been stalking you...I am so hopeful for you! 6 days of ovulation? Shew!! That's amazing!!!!

Nicole - we're still dealing with all kinds of accident drama. Their insurance is saying it's my fault because it was a right side impact, even though at the scene the guy took full responsibility and offered to pay cash for everything, until we gave him the estimate. Since I didn't call the cops at the time it could be quite a mess. Honestly, Sam and I are so frustrated with it that we're considering just dropping it and filing a claim with our insurance. My friend's husband is an attorney who works with this kind of thing and he did offer to help us, so I think Sam is going to call him on Monday and get his insight. But we have a 2009 truck sitting in our garage that is unusable, and it's just getting old to look at. I have given my statement at least a dozen time to insurance companies and I'm just sick of it. I honestly don't have time to spend 2 hours a day on the phone with them when Brylie is running around. It's a huge mess. And I'm SO SO SICK of everyone saying "You should have called the cops!"
I know I should have called the cops, but when you have a 16m old vomiting everywhere and screaming, and are at a non-viable point in your pregnancy and have contractions that are about 6 minutes apart, I think the first thing on anyone's mind would be get to the hospital. No one knows what they would do in that situation.

Sigh! Rant!!

Amber - I LOVE Your new siggy!!!!

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
Hospital water birth
January 8th, 2011, 07:21 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to *Manda* Send a message via MSN to *Manda* Send a message via Yahoo to *Manda*
So sorry Chels, nobody likes dealing with that crap. I do wish you'd post more, we definitely miss you around here and I know that NONE of us feel like youre mean for posting.

TTC #1 for five years
Battling PCOS and Male Factor Infertility

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search