I created an angel.

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 7th, 2011, 11:37 AM
Hoping To Be A Mommy
The angels are always near to those who are grieving, to whisper to them that their loved ones are safe in the hand of God. ~Quoted in The Angels' Little Instruction Book by Eileen Elias Freeman

My little fighter couldn't fight anymore. I lost it. I am in between so many emotions. Sad, grateful it happened at all, upset, broken, hopeful, lost, at peace.. I am so many things. I just wanted to thank everyone for the well wishes, the support and the love. I love you all so much and want you to know how much your cheering and words kept me going. Rob and I are being forced to take a break, A) because we want and need to, B) He is going to be in and out of town for the next couple months, and C) Doctor's orders to wait a little bit to physically and emotionally heal.
I will of course still be here. Who knows? It may happen on its own during our break. I can't wait to see some BFPs here soon from you girls.
January 7th, 2011, 11:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Maggie. I am broken for you. I know your faith is strong, and I know that God will cover you and place his mercy upon your aching heart. There is nothing other than time and prayer that can soothe your wounds. We are here for you and will offer you as much support and love as you can possibly stand. You are not alone.

Take as much time as you need to grieve, feel, cry and scream. We love you so much!!!!!!!!! God bless your precious angel!!!!

January 7th, 2011, 11:54 AM
Momsince06's Avatar Mommy Since 2006
Hun I am at a loss for words. I am so very sorry this happened to you and Rob. I had hoped so badly and prayed all the time that this was it for you. I know you need a break but please know I am here for you. I am so truly sorry for your loss. Your baby was just too special for this world. A spirit to pure to be ruined by the evil on this earth. I wish I could give you a hug, and I want you to know I feel your pain.

******Thank you Julka for my beautiful siggy******

January 7th, 2011, 12:06 PM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My heart is aching for you & your loss! I know how gut wrenching the pain from such a huge loss feels & I hate that you, one of my best friends, is feeling that right now!
You deserve to be a Mommy so much & I will never understand why things like this have to happen.
But, I do know that there is a reason for it. God has plans for your life & even though we don't know why we go through hardship, there IS a point/direction to all the heartache.
This will make you a stronger person. Ever heard the saying "You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have"? Well, learning that out the hard way is the ONLY way to truly understand it.
From pain comes self growth & teaches to really appreciate the good.
I love you & am SO sorry you are having to endure this.
I am here. I love you. Xoxo
January 7th, 2011, 12:16 PM
~* Natasha *~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ~* Natasha *~
Mags sweetheart I am so so so sorry!
You know the way I chose to look at it is that sometimes Angels are so special, God chooses to keep them for himself.
I know God has a plan for you and Rob, as well as the rest of us...
Just know hun that we are here for you, and we all hope you stick with us, even during your "break."
We love you hun!

January 7th, 2011, 12:22 PM
Ooo You Touch My TraLaLa
Send a message via Skype™ to Dez
I'm so sorry for you hun
January 7th, 2011, 12:29 PM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Big hugs Maggie, I am so so sorry this had to happen to you. I am thinking of you and your Angel...

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 (9wks) & 3/1/14 (9wks)
Chemical Pregnancy 5/31/15
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

January 7th, 2011, 12:39 PM
gumonyershoe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to gumonyershoe Send a message via MSN to gumonyershoe Send a message via Yahoo to gumonyershoe
Oh Maggie. I am SO sorry sweetie. I was so hoping for good news today. *big hugs* love ya girlie.

Thank you Vicki... for my awesome siggy!
January 7th, 2011, 01:09 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Maggie - So sorry to hear this! I can only imagine how you must feel right now and I wish there was something we could do to help. Just remember that we are all here to help you and support you. I think your "story" was a lot like mine and as soon as we figured out the "magic" to make it happen, it happened quickly, so I know your BFP is just around the corner, I just know it!

January 7th, 2011, 02:15 PM
BuckeyeGal23's Avatar Happy Mommy
Maggie, I am so sorry. I've felt the pain you are feeling and nothing I can say or do will make it better, but I am here for you. It's so hard to go through one loss, let alone two. Just know that there is a plan for you, and it WILL happen for you and Rob! I know you will have a little baby in your arms soon

Mommy to two beautiful boys...born 10/11/11 and 6/5/14. And another due 4/27/16!
January 7th, 2011, 02:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to *Manda* Send a message via MSN to *Manda* Send a message via Yahoo to *Manda*
Maggie, Im so miserably sorry. I hate this for you SO badly and Im sitting here in tears right now reading this. I think all of us have come to love you SO much and it hurts so badly to see this...
With that being said...I hope that your doctor next time gives you progesterone JUST IN CASE as SOON as you find out youre pregnant or I will come up there and kick some major ***.

I love you sweetie and we're always here...

TTC #1 for five years
Battling PCOS and Male Factor Infertility

January 7th, 2011, 02:42 PM
aprils242001's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to aprils242001
Maggie I am so sorry! If you need anything please let me know! I am at a loss for words. I love you and I am praying for you and Rob. It's going to be hard but I know th you are strong and you will get through this with time. Text me anytime I am a good at listening.
January 7th, 2011, 04:07 PM
Hoping To Be A Mommy
I love every single one of you. You all have been my rocks.
I am feeling ok.. Better than I expected.
Thank you girls.
January 7th, 2011, 05:32 PM
katylady's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So sorry to hear this Maggie. All i can think is to give you a virtual hug.
January 7th, 2011, 05:39 PM
Hoping To Be A Mommy
Those work just fine. Thanks, love. I'll be ok, I am totally convinced all the prayers are healing me quickly. I feel hopeful and like things will be ok.. Thanks for the prayers!
January 7th, 2011, 06:09 PM
NannyJen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh Maggie, my heart is absolutely broken for you. I'm SO sorry! *hugs*. I'm glad to see you being so strong though. I really do admire your strength.

January 7th, 2011, 06:11 PM
Hoping To Be A Mommy
Thanks, beautiful I have good role models here.
January 7th, 2011, 11:51 PM
PlusSizeBarbie1988's Avatar *~Nikki~*
Send a message via AIM to PlusSizeBarbie1988
:.( Im Soooo Sorry to hear this Love.. Butt I will say i am happy to see you are trying to be strong.. Keep yur head up My love .. I was gone for the last couple of days.. so i am just catching up.. but i was thinking about you and praying for you! and i still am.. {HUGE! hugs} for you Hunni...

I'm walking in new shoes now Ive got a new song to Sing..
TTC is one of the most complicated/frustrating situations to go through. remember to Love one another and.. be there for eachother its no-ones fault.. Love and Be Loved..
January 8th, 2011, 07:23 AM
Hoping To Be A Mommy
Thanks, sweets.. I am feelin ok. I broke down for a second there last night- but overall, I am feeling good. Thank you for the prayers and for checkin in on me. ya!
January 8th, 2011, 10:21 AM
Expecting #1
I cannot believe I missed this. I am so sorry for your loss. I think the other girls said it all so perfectly, all I can really add without being redundant is I'll be keeping you and your SO in my prayers. *hug*

Olivia Ann born October 12 2011, 5lb 6oz

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search