too soon?

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 7th, 2011, 01:31 PM
Ritzbitz's Avatar In love with my daughter
So today i am technically 2dpo!!! for the past 4-5 days ive been craving milk! all i drink is milk.. i usually dont drink milk without cereal or coffee because i get nauseas from it but not the past days. I also had a UTI feeling yesterday that went away. I had weird cramping this morning in the lower abdomen (almost like AF type cramps) for a few min then it went away.. (implantation cramps????) i have been getting nausea spells as well on and off throughout the day.. it lasts a few minutes and is completely random. I think it might be from the milk but i dont know for sure. I also have food cravings.. anything i see on tv im like ooooh i want that.. 4-5 different cravings a day... i wanted chinese food earlier, not im craving mcdonalds (which i never eat!!!) and on top of that i was craving pizza hours ago!!! wtff...??? Am i reading too much into it so early in the cycle??? im going crazy!!! AHHHHHHH! i wish it were the 17th already so i can test! I am thinking it could also be from the Metformin i am taking.. GAH!! i dont know anymore!

for those of you who have been pg, what were some of your symptoms in your 2ww? how early did you get them? im dying here!

thank you to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy

January 7th, 2011, 02:05 PM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have always had cravings late in the 2ww, almost always BLT's and chocolate pudding. last time I craved root beer floats starting early in the 2ww.

I am in the 2ww also, and the last 2 days I have been having cravings, and then not wanting to eat.

I am hoping that DH will go get some chinese later.

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 (9wks) & 3/1/14 (9wks)
Chemical Pregnancy 5/31/15
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

January 7th, 2011, 02:10 PM
BuckeyeGal23's Avatar Happy Mommy
Haha you should come to the 2WW thread!! Cravings typically start early for me too - a lot of "the only thing that sounds good is x and I can't eat anything else". You could have o'd earlier right b/c you had so many positive opk's, so maybe you are farther than you think and are having symptoms! I hope so

Mommy to two beautiful boys...born 10/11/11 and 6/5/14. And another due 4/27/16!
January 7th, 2011, 02:28 PM
omg i didnt even consider that!! that i couldve o'd early! it is really possible... the doctor said it could happen right after i get my AF.. which i got 2 days after surgery.. you are one smart chica! hahaha!!! i hope you are right and we caught the eggie.. teehee.. omg im nervous!

i think ill test on the 12th.. which is my late grandmothers bday! maybe shes watching over me

January 7th, 2011, 02:39 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to *Manda* Send a message via MSN to *Manda* Send a message via Yahoo to *Manda*
rita girl, calm down!

It could be too early or it could be your body craving calcium. Now why it needs extra calcium is one to be decided

TTC #1 for five years
Battling PCOS and Male Factor Infertility

January 7th, 2011, 04:12 PM
~* Natasha *~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ~* Natasha *~
Well if not before, you should def test on the 16th! That's a very special day for me!

KUP hun!
I'm hoping so badly that this is it for you!
Love ya babe!
January 7th, 2011, 04:38 PM
thanks <3 hehe

ill test the 12th first...

January 7th, 2011, 06:07 PM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It's a BIG possibility, woman!!
I ALWAYS crave milk & salads when I'm pregnant. lol
January 7th, 2011, 06:45 PM
NannyJen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I craved fish and chips for my 2ww. Not really sure why. I obviously didn't turn out to be pg. But I hope this is it for you!!

January 7th, 2011, 08:52 PM
Momsince06's Avatar Mommy Since 2006
with my second child my symptoms were like this (i kept a journal of it cuz I was so excited and at my cottage and there wasnt much to do up there)

1dpo - more tired than usual
2dpo- heartburn from hell, big swollen boobs
3dpo - more cm, tired, slept all day long, would only be awake 4 hours out of the day.. to eat and then go back to bed.
4dpo - tired, not hungry was being forced to eat and then i was allowed to sleep. tons of cm.. and heartburn from hell
5dpo- horny.. i couldnt get enough of it. we would finish and id be ready to go again right away.. all the other symptoms listed above

basically it continued like that for 14 weeks until i was out of the first trimester.

with my 3rd..

I had no symptoms.. I wasnt tired, I was opposite i had insomnia... my boobs didnt hurt, i didnt feel pregnant at all. so I waited a week late till i tested. But even then i didnt believe it cuz i didnt feel pregnant like i had with the other 2. cuz my first 2 pregnancies were identical for all the symptoms and signs.. just with my first pregnancy i thought it was all in my head because of my twin miscarriage. But i was so tired id sleep the whole day long, be up awake enough to use the washroom, shower, and eat quickly before i was back asleep.

******Thank you Julka for my beautiful siggy******

January 8th, 2011, 07:40 AM
SuthrnMommy's Avatar That's "Doctor" to you!
The AF-like cramps were what got me to test in the first place last summer. I'd had NO other symptoms, wasn't trying, but the cramps were....odd. I'd describe them as AF, but maybe just a little different. Not really painful, but more like sore cramps?? IDK! Anyway, I'm not much for craving anything, so I didn't have any cravings. But I was thinking when reading your post that it could have been you O'd early.

When I felt the cramping, I first took an ovulation test. It was SO TOTALLY positive. Much darker than the control line. I thought the cramping must be coming from ovulating. Then, I realized I was on CD 30 and shouldn't be ovulating this late (but my cycle had been so screwy and I'd had a lot of BB for two weeks, but that was normal for me)....so I was still curious about technically missing a full-on period. The next morning I took a pg test, and it was positive too!! So my ovulation test AND pregnancy test were positive at the same time. I always wondered if the ovulation test detected my pregnancy.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search