Yesterday was way too much....ugh

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 19th, 2011, 12:04 PM
msladibugg's Avatar Veteran
Hi ladies,

Went to the gyn & got a BFN. Ugh. I wasn't too surprised. I had a faint positive on a blue dye test & after making the appointment read about the problems with the blue dye. Haven't had AF since 11/17/11, so doc put me on Prometrium & wanted to see me again in a few months. I'm also working on trying to lose some weight. Well, last night after a disappointing morning with the doc appointment my DH gets a call from his boss telling him he may need to relocate to the other coast of Florida. A little over 160 miles away. And this will prob be happening within the next 30 days. HOLY COW!!! He's not in the military, so this was way unexpected. Our lease is up the end of Feb & I had just ordered a new living room set b/c we were transerferring into a newly renovated apartment in our complex when the lease ended. This changes everything. I work full time & carry our health benefits, so I'm a little stressed as I wait for the green light to talk to my bosses about working from home full time. Needless to say, I'm very nervous & anxious right now. So, maybe Feb isn't going to be our month either.
January 19th, 2011, 12:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Awwww, I'm sorry for the bfn. Those blue dye tests are so notorious for false positives! I would hate to get my hopes up and be disappointed, so I think we should all steer clear of them. I hope that your dr was able to give you some guidance.

Moving is always a burden, but an unexpected move must be that much more stressful! But the positive is that your DH's job apparently needs him! I hope you find a great spot in the new area and that you are able to retain your position with your company.

Hang in there!!

January 19th, 2011, 01:59 PM
BuckeyeGal23's Avatar Happy Mommy
I hear nothing but trouble about those blue dye tests...sorry that happened to you, I'm sure it was a big disappointment.

Wow, what a shocker for you and DH! Geez. Hopefully everything will work out or DH can find a new job in the area. Try not to get too stressed (yeah right!)...it will happen when it should

Mommy to two beautiful boys...born 10/11/11 and 6/5/14. And another due 4/27/16!
January 20th, 2011, 05:43 AM
msladibugg's Avatar Veteran
Thanks ladies!! It sounds like the move is going to really be great for DH's career so I'm feeling better about it now. I'm feeling much better today. We're going this weekend to look for a new place. I found a place online that really seems promising. It's going to be an adventure!
January 20th, 2011, 07:34 AM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sorry for the BFN...Those tests are so tricky! Hugs!
Although life is throwing you a curve ball, it seems like a good one & ou have a great outlook on it!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search