Newbie....

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 19th, 2011, 09:04 PM
**rockinmomma**
Hi girls... I think I might be able to join the group now... I was diagnosed with PCOS a few years ago... and now my SO and I are NTNP... but with PCOS I think it's basically not trying... lol... but I am hoping for a miracle baby.... I look forward to meeting you guys... Oh and I'm Jen(27) and my SO is 28... :-)
January 19th, 2011, 09:53 PM
aprils242001's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to aprils242001
Welcome! My name is April(30) and DH is Ed(36). I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2007. We are NTNP right now. I had a m/c Oct 2010. I hope you get your BFP soon. The ladies here are awesome and always willing to answer questions. Good luck!
January 20th, 2011, 05:29 AM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Jen

Welcome to the board! Glad to have you!
I know TONS of women with PCOS who have gotten pregnantn naturally, so you never knowww!

My name is Amber, I'm one of the cohosts here & I have been TTC#1 for 2.5yrs now with 4 losses. Starting my 3rd round of IUI soon.

Feel free to jump right in!
January 20th, 2011, 05:36 AM
BuckeyeGal23's Avatar Happy Mommy
Hi Jen! I'm Amie (28) and DH Alex (32) and I have been ttc for a year and a half now with two losses.

I have gotten pregnant naturally with PCOS - I had no idea if Iwas even ovulating, so it can happen! Just make sure you get lots of bd'ing in!

Welcome to the group! We have a fantastic group of ladies here and we're glad to have you in our cysterhood!

Mommy to two beautiful boys...born 10/11/11 and 6/5/14. And another due 4/27/16!
January 20th, 2011, 05:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Welcome, Jen!!

I am Natalie, wife to Rick, and we are ttc#3. I was diagnosed with PCOS in July of last year.

Good luck and baby dust to you!!!

January 20th, 2011, 06:33 AM
NannyJen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Jen! I'm Jenny (27) and dh is Ken (33). We've been trying since August. Welcome to the board! Come on in and kick off your shoes. I think you'll enjoy it here. I know we all do. I'm looking forward to getting to know you, and I hope you get your bfp soon!

January 20th, 2011, 08:42 PM
**rockinmomma**
Thanks ladies... I'm really in a place of needing a good support network. I'm excited to join you guys!
January 21st, 2011, 03:10 AM
Expecting #1
Welcome! I hope your stay is short and sweet and you get a BFP soon! You never know, it might happen. I've seen a lot of PCOSers have babies without the aid of any medicines, herbal or otherwise!

My name is Ashley, I am 24, DH is 26, and we've been TTC for a little over 2 years now. Getting ready to start our first round of Clomid once AF shows!

Olivia Ann born October 12 2011, 5lb 6oz

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search