Quick update on me....

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 23rd, 2011, 03:08 PM
Lynley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey, ladies!

I haven't posted in awhile.....just been busy around here! But things are just trucking right along....I'm in the 2WW! This was my first cycle after the m/c, so I'm just relieved that things are "normal." If we don't get a BFP this cycle, I'll be okay with it, but it sure would be nice.....for some reason, I've had in my head that October would be a perfect time to have a birthday, and then I could be out on maternity leave the whole last part of the year - plenty of time to prepare for Christmas, etc. But I keep reminding myself that if it doesn't happen this cycle, it will happen soon....I hope! I'm going to try to avoid testing until Friday or Saturday if AF stays away.

In the meantime, I'm back on the wagon with eating right and getting some exercise. Back on Weight Watchers...it really is the only thing that works for me. My DH got a Kinect for Christmas to go along with his Xbox 360, so we've been playing a lot of Dance Central and Kinect Sports - soooo much fun! There's a zumba game for the Kinect, but I've heard it isn't great - I may get the one for the Wii, which is supposed to be much better. It's so much easier to exercise when you're having fun! Started back to my zumba class, which is wonderful - it feels so good to be back at it!

I'll keep y'all updated on how things are going this week - if you can spare a prayer or two, I'd gladly accept - it sure would be great if we could get a BFP this cycle (and that it would stick!). On one hand, I'm so scared of having another m/c, but on the other, now that I've been through it once, at least I know I can get through it and be ok. So I'm cautiously optimistic.

Wow, sorry for the novel....thanks for reading if you made it this far! I am so grateful to have you ladies - you are smart, supportive, strong women, and I'm so glad to call you my friends! 2011 is going to be our year!!!!

Hugs to you all!

January 23rd, 2011, 04:11 PM
Hoping To Be A Mommy
Glad to read your update Sending your way!
January 23rd, 2011, 04:17 PM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yay for a being in the 2ww!

And yay for getting a new game that also doubles as a workout!

I am sedning all the pregnancy vibes I can muster up for you, girl!!
January 23rd, 2011, 06:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
That's a great way to look at the October baby perk! Now you have me excited about maybe having an October baby!

I will be anxiously awaiting an update from you on Friday or Saturday! Hoping for a nice for you!!!!

January 23rd, 2011, 08:24 PM
~* Natasha *~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ~* Natasha *~
Praying for you hun!!!
Sticky vibes coming your way!!
KUP!!
January 24th, 2011, 06:48 AM
StaceygirlPa's Avatar Waiting for our Miracle.
Send a message via AIM to StaceygirlPa
Sending you lots of sticky vibes your way
January 24th, 2011, 07:42 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to *Manda* Send a message via MSN to *Manda* Send a message via Yahoo to *Manda*
Lots and lots of sticky dust

TTC #1 for five years
Battling PCOS and Male Factor Infertility

January 24th, 2011, 11:42 AM
BuckeyeGal23's Avatar Happy Mommy
I'm glad to hear things are going so well! You always have such a great attitude

Yay for weight loss and the 2WW!! I hope you get a this cycle! (and me too - we'll be in the same DDC if we both do!)

Mommy to two beautiful boys...born 10/11/11 and 6/5/14. And another due 4/27/16!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search