FUN!

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 29th, 2011, 05:42 PM
Hoping To Be A Mommy
Let's have some fun, girlies!

1. If you could change one thing about DH, what would it be?

2. If you could pick up one of DH's good personality traits, what would it be?

3. If you could hire a maid to do only one household chore, what would it be?

4. If you could kick one habit overnight, what would it be?

5. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?

6. If you had to choose between having octuplets or never getting pregnant at all, what would you choose?
January 29th, 2011, 06:38 PM
Momsince06's Avatar Mommy Since 2006
1. If you could change one thing about DH, what would it be? his family.. i dont like them AT all

2. If you could pick up one of DH's good personality traits, what would it be? hes so loving.

3. If you could hire a maid to do only one household chore, what would it be? pick up after the kids lol

4. If you could kick one habit overnight, what would it be? swearing

5. If you could have one superpower, what would it be? to be able to fly

6. If you had to choose between having octuplets or never getting pregnant at all, what would you choose? octuplets

******Thank you Julka for my beautiful siggy******

January 29th, 2011, 08:00 PM
BeccaMenk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. If you could change one thing about DH, what would it be? The way he takes things so personally

2. If you could pick up one of DH's good personality traits, what would it be? His attention to details

3. If you could hire a maid to do only one household chore, what would it be Laundry

4. If you could kick one habit overnight, what would it be? Eating junk food when I am bored

5. If you could have one superpower, what would it be? To fill everyone I meet with joy and peace...lighting speed would be cool to

6. If you had to choose between having octuplets or never getting pregnant at all, what would you choose? octuplets for sure!
January 29th, 2011, 08:45 PM
Ritzbitz's Avatar In love with my daughter
1. If you could change one thing about DH, what would it be? his carelessness in the house, leaving his crap everywhere!!

2. If you could pick up one of DH's good personality traits, what would it be? his kindness and work ethic!

3. If you could hire a maid to do only one household chore, what would it be? DISHES!!! i dont mind doing anything else but i HATE to do the dishes (especially after a manicure!)

4. If you could kick one habit overnight, what would it be? eating when i'm bored

5. If you could have one superpower, what would it be? to become invisible, so i can lurk

6. If you had to choose between having octuplets or never getting pregnant at all, what would you choose? octuplets for sure!

thank you to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy

January 29th, 2011, 09:02 PM
AmandaEE's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to AmandaEE
1. If you could change one thing about DH, what would it be? His aggressiveness when he debates (mostly politically)

2. If you could pick up one of DH's good personality traits, what would it be? His sense of humor, he is hilarious!

3. If you could hire a maid to do only one household chore, what would it be? Sweeping the wood floors- I can't stand wood floors or wood laminate for that reason! They get so dusty under my nice furniture and I hate moving it all the time!

4. If you could kick one habit overnight, what would it be? lack of discipline in working out

5. If you could have one superpower, what would it be? fly

6. If you had to choose between having octuplets or never getting pregnant at all, what would you choose? Octuplets =)

Thank you to AlexAiden Mommy for my beautiful Siggy!
"Even miracles take a little time" -Cinderella

Follow my blog at http://jovieheart.blogspot.com/
January 29th, 2011, 09:19 PM
Hoping To Be A Mommy
1. If you could change one thing about DH, what would it be? His tendency to push buttons..

2. If you could pick up one of DH's good personality traits, what would it be? His amazing patience and work ethic, also.

3. If you could hire a maid to do only one household chore, what would it be? My floors! Vacuum and mop...I can totally handle the rest.

4. If you could kick one habit overnight, what would it be? Smoking when stressed or angry. I desperately want to try the ecigarette because I know if I have that, it's safer and I don't have to buy a whole pack of cigarettes for random bouts of stress.

5. If you could have one superpower, what would it be? To heal. Physically, emotionally, whatever needs healed.

6. If you had to choose between having octuplets or never getting pregnant at all, what would you choose? I think I'd go for the octuplets and pass out a few babies to my cysters. Haaahaaaa
January 29th, 2011, 09:27 PM
~* Natasha *~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ~* Natasha *~
1. If you could change one thing about DH, what would it be? I don't know if this counts, but can I say the existance of his crazy ex-wife?
2. If you could pick up one of DH's good personality traits, what would it be? His ability to work budget and numbers so easily!
3. If you could hire a maid to do only one household chore, what would it be? LAUNDRY!!
4. If you could kick one habit overnight, what would it be? Snacking
5. If you could have one superpower, what would it be? Maintaining appropriate motivation for work, exercise, etc... (is that a superpower? Seems like it would be super to me!!! LOL)
6. If you had to choose between having octuplets or never getting pregnant at all, what would you choose? Honestly that's a little hard for me because I hope and pray to have a child, but I would be so afraid of having 10 and perhaps not being able to appropriately provide for them? I would try my best, but it would definately be a challenge?
January 29th, 2011, 09:33 PM
ComfortablyMum's Avatar <3 Mummy 2 Eve <3
1. If you could change one thing about SO, what would it be? Absolutely nothing he is my knight in shining armour

2. If you could pick up one of SO's good personality traits, what would it be? His ability to keep calm through the worst of situations

3. If you could hire a maid to do only one household chore, what would it be? Anything to do with cleaning a bathroom! Ick

4. If you could kick one habit overnight, what would it be? I'd kick being a worry-wart

5. If you could have one superpower, what would it be? The ability to fly

6. If you had to choose between having octuplets or never getting pregnant at all, what would you choose? Never getting pregnant - there's always surrogacy/adoption etc.. don't think my body/mind could handle octuplets

Eve Alexandra Mae | 18 Months

January 30th, 2011, 08:28 AM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. If you could change one thing about DH, what would it be?
He'd be a little taller He's only 5'9, but I'm only 5'3, so it works

2. If you could pick up one of DH's good personality traits, what would it be?
Being funny...He has the ability to walk into a room full of strangers & have them dying with laughter minutes later!

3. If you could hire a maid to do only one household chore, what would it be?
Laundry, hands down

4. If you could kick one habit overnight, what would it be?
Cursing

5. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
Invisiblity

6. If you had to choose between having octuplets or never getting pregnant at all, what would you choose?
Octuplets!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search