Drama aside...

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 6th, 2011, 10:33 PM
Ritzbitz's Avatar In love with my daughter
ok, i needed a diversion from everything that has been going on...

i come to you with this...

What is everyone doing for Valentines day?

if you're cooking dinner at home, whatchya making?

any present swapping? what are you getting for your DH or SO, or what are they getting you, if you know?

i was hoping my dh would get me an xbox with kinect but its like 300 bucks.. yikes.. i feel guilty just thinking about it... thoughts...?

thank you to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy

February 6th, 2011, 10:36 PM
Ooo You Touch My TraLaLa
Send a message via Skype™ to Dez
We're not doing much. Jeremy bought me something but won't tell me. I bought him some chocolate covered coffee beans and plan to stalk Walmart tomorrow for some chocolates or something small i can get him.

I'm hoping to make some chocolate pancakes with whip cream and sprinkles for V-day as well.
February 6th, 2011, 10:39 PM
Fay
I have zero idea. :/ I know Scott is taking a few days off for it, so I should probably start planning.
February 6th, 2011, 10:39 PM
im coming over for those treats dez.. sounds yummy!

February 7th, 2011, 02:11 AM
Platinum Supermommy
DH got a really nice axe for his bushcrafting that he's been wanting and I plan on doing Chinese the night before at this point. He loves Chinese, but we don't do it often. No idea what he's getting me, if anything, but he has work and class on the 14th so he's got a day less than most hubbies.

February 7th, 2011, 02:29 AM
Expecting #1
I'm one of those few girls who really isn't bothered with Valentines day. I kind of wish I was..but alas, I'm not.

We'll probably stay in, I'll cook a meal, have a fire, and spend the night in front of the TV probably lol. I'll be sure to get lucky before the nights over. But other than that I'm not expecting anything more. Knowing DH, He'll probably give me a big bar of Galaxy Chocolate, and I'll eat the entire thing and then be mad because he ruined my diet lol

Olivia Ann born October 12 2011, 5lb 6oz

February 7th, 2011, 04:09 AM
NannyJen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
DH's mom bought us 2 tickets to a Valentines dinner put on through a theatre company in Ottawa. I think it's a dinner and a show thing. Sounds pretty neat though. And she's going to take dhs boys for a couple of hours so we can go. Then I'm doing a 12 hour shift at midnight that night. So yeah, I'm gonna be tired. Buuuut I LOVE live theatre so I'm very excited . As for gifts....neither of us is really big on Valentines Day. As long as we get to spend some lovey-dovey time together, we'll be happy. Although that will have to wait until after the kids are in bed. I'm REALLY hoping that I'll O on, or shortly after. That would be just so awesome.

February 7th, 2011, 07:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm peeing on a stick on Valentine's Day.

I usually just get Dh and the boys little Valentine's trinkets - candies, cards, some small gifts. DH and I will probably go to dinner that night.

February 7th, 2011, 07:58 AM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We are going to Charleston, SC for the weekend.
It's about 3.5hrs away, so not too bad. We are staying at a really nice hotel, taking carriage rides, doing a ghost tour, going to a black tye attire diiner SAT night (I got a new black dress & it ROCKS) & just enjoy each other.
Something we REALLY need. I hope it goes perfect!
February 7th, 2011, 08:03 AM
Veteran
Wow Amber, that sounds so romantic!

I have the day off Valentines day but I think DH will have to work. We don't really have the cash to buy gifts so I hope he doesn't get me anything. We're trying to get our bills paid off in anticipation of our house selling and moving. I did get him some chocolate (well I got some for me too!) and I'd like Chinese that night, but we may just make something at home. Low key, but I'm ok with that!

February 7th, 2011, 10:08 AM
Amber, that sounds perfect.... you'll have a great time i'm sure!

DH and I have been together for almost 7 years and not once have we celebrated V-day.... im talking, no cards, candy, no i love yous! DH says he doesnt need a holiday to dictate when he has to say he loves me, because he does so every day! and i used to be very upset about it, but i think he's right. plus, we save moola on gifts hehe... so itll be a typical monday night for us!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search