Heart Check!

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 7th, 2011, 01:13 PM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How is your heart, lately? How is life for you? Emotionally, spiritually, physically, & mentally?
February 7th, 2011, 01:23 PM
AmandaEE's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to AmandaEE
How is your heart, lately? How is life for you? Emotionally, spiritually, physically, & mentally?
Life in general: Pretty good- God is taking us through a journey of utterly depending on him for EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING, but he continues to provide. It is scary and awesome all at the same time!

Emotionally: Ups and downs, but mainly ups. I'm excited to see what God is going to do in baby world and I'm pretty encouraged to trust in him. On the other hand, my sis-in-law is due this month so I'm trying not to think about it as I know it may get me down.

Spiritually: God's Word is AWESOME! He has given me the opportunity and desire to be in it every single day! I'm invovled in an inter-denominational Bible study, I'm doing my own devotional studies at home and I'm starting one with the ladies at church on Tuesday nights. I've asked God to completely surround me with his Word and he certainly has! I faced more emotionally draining situations in 2010 than ever and I think I was only able to get through it by the help of his Word!

Physically: Well, DH is doing great! LOL. He's been watching his sugars/carbs and has lost almost 10lbs in the last 2 weeks- that's Biggest Loser results! I have the best of intentions but I'm not putting any effort into it. I'm excited for spring so I can ride my bike. I had tremendous results with that last year and it was low impact which made it nice- and I got some fresh air!

Mentally: I'm torn. My heart says trust in God but my mind tries to beat my heart up sometimes with logic. Thankfully, God's logic isn't my logic.

Thank you to AlexAiden Mommy for my beautiful Siggy!
"Even miracles take a little time" -Cinderella

Follow my blog at http://jovieheart.blogspot.com/
February 7th, 2011, 04:28 PM
Fay
Life In General: I'm confused. Life with the hubby is great, my family life is okay, but personally I've been confused. Debating what I want to do next in life and not coming up with any answer. I'm thinking about going back to work though.

Emotionally: It's been a rollercoaster lately, but I've been great since Friday. Hoping to stay on this path.

Spiritually: I'm not really religious per se, but I feel like I'm content with the beliefs I have.

Physically: Ugh ... physically I need to start eating better, exercising more, and living a more active life. Now where to start?

Mentally: I think all of the above describes my mental state. Confused, a little bit of racing thoughts at times, content, happy, and trying to figure out my life.
February 7th, 2011, 05:50 PM
liltuckers21

In general: Stressful and crazy
Emotionally: exhausted, I am missing my husband more than ever
Spiritually: decent
Physically: exhausted
Mentally: exhausted
February 7th, 2011, 06:21 PM
BeccaMenk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Life in general: Is okay. I am loving married life, but I feel like I need some outlets.

Emotionally: Not so hot today. I have been an emotional roller coaster,and just dealing with a lot of ups and downs.

Spiritually: Well I have been better, but def. been worse too Just trying to keep trusting!

Physically: Okay...I could be much better. I have been sooo tired ALL the time..mostly cause I am stressed and having trouble sleeping.

Mentally: Lol..I dont know if I am ever mentally alright..lol
February 7th, 2011, 09:10 PM
Hoping To Be A Mommy
Life In General: Pretty good.. Takin things day by day. Starting school in a week! Excited, nervous, scared, anxious about that.. Rob and I are good- he leaves for the field tomorrow for 10 days. UGH!

Emotionally: I am ok. Definitely could be better. Life has been a bit stressful financially. I mean we are fine. Just would like to have a bit more room to play. Just keep on keepin on. That's all we ever do and it seems to work out alright.

Spiritually: God and I are super close. We have been closer. I am not what I could be and have been in that department. I want to focus on that part of me again.

Physically: I have had a migraine for almost 2 days. Like a nausea-inducing, neck wrenching, energy draining migraine. UGH

Mentally: Siiiigh. Not the greatest right now. Have a lot on my mind. A lot of let downs in life, disappointed in myself, just trying to get back to where I once was..
February 7th, 2011, 09:27 PM
Super Mommy
How is life for you? Could be better, there is a lot going and there are many things I want and need to do, just wishing there were not so many external factors impacting on my day to day life.

Emotionally - I am feeling really drained and sensitive.
Spiritually - Trying to get to a better place.
Physically - A little better! I have been doing the lemon detox and counting calories (thanks for the my fitness pal recommendation!!) But I still need to get more sleep, staying up for no reason is not good
Mentally - I regularly roam somewhere between a little bit nuts and totally crazy

Thank you so much BAM for my awesome siggy

February 7th, 2011, 10:51 PM
Hoping To Be A Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeybug View Post
Mentally - I regularly roam somewhere between a little bit nuts and totally crazy
I've totally been there!! I'll keep an eye out for you next time!
February 8th, 2011, 12:21 AM
ComfortablyMum's Avatar <3 Mummy 2 Eve <3
Everything is absolutely PERFECT!! I have not long started a full time job, I have high hopes of my partner and I finding out perfect house, my life is very cruisey at the moment!!

We're in no hurry for anything, just seeing what life has in store for us. I am very, very happy!

Eve Alexandra Mae | 18 Months

February 8th, 2011, 02:38 AM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Life in General- It's been pretty great, lately.
I feel like I have finally let go of the things I have no control over & I am at peace with my life. My husband is amazing, my friends are super, & my family rocks! What more could I ask for!?

Emotionally- Well, other than the injectables pumping hormones into my body, causing me to spontaneously act like a crzy person, I'm well

Spiritually- I should/could/have been better, but I also have been worse. We stoped going to church & that's a habit I hate to break, because church is a weekly reminder of what is good & right. But, God is in my heart, my house, & my mind at all time!

Physically- Not too bad, I must say!
I have been working out everyday (Except Sundays) for 3 weeks now & I have stuck to my 1200 DCI diet. I'm also doing my lemon detox, so overall, I feel much better.

Mentally- This one is the one I stuggle with...My mind.
I'm okay, on the surface, but underneath, I do have fears & anxiety about May. I'm not ready to do deployment again. So, I'm scared of everything right now. Getting pregnant, not getting pregnant, staying in NC, going home to TX/LA.
Just have alot on my mind.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search