:) New here :)

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 17th, 2011, 08:47 PM
Hello...
I just found this wonderful message board last week. I cant wait to get to know all of you

A little about me:
Im 34 and a BBW/mommy of 3.
I was diagnosed with PCOS over 10yrs ago after the birth of my 1st child.
I have had difficulty conceiving off and on thruout the past.
I have been pregnant 5 times and given birth to 3 healthy babies.
My last miscarriage was this last October..on our wedding day We had no idea I was even pregnant, just thought i was spotting endlessly like so many of my other weird irregular periods. This would have been my husband's 1st child. We didnt think we could get pregnant(possible male infertility issues) & now we are trying to conceive.

Im not exactly sure where i best fit on this board, but thought this might be a good place to start.

Last edited by raingirl25; February 18th, 2011 at 07:57 PM.
February 17th, 2011, 10:30 PM
Super Mommy
Hi and Welcome,

I am so sorry to hear of your losses and I hope you find the support of this board as comforting as I do

My name is Hayley (31) and DH and I have been TTC#2 since Sept. 09. I'm currently doing well with pretty regular cycles after a few months on the BCP and I am impatiently in the 2WW!!

I look forward to getting to know you better!

Thank you so much BAM for my awesome siggy

February 18th, 2011, 12:26 AM
Ritzbitz's Avatar In love with my daughter
Hi there and welcome!!

I'm Rita (24) and dh and I have been ttc our first for a little over 14 months! I had ovarian drilling surgery done in December and I'm using the CBEFM at the moment to help us out so hopefully we'll get our bfp soon!

This is a great group of girls here so just jump right in and start posting! We'll answer any question, no such thing as tmi here!

Welcome again!!!

thank you to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy

February 18th, 2011, 05:22 AM
Expecting #1
Welcome! I look forward to getting to know you. I'm sorry to hear about your losses. I really hope you get your BFP soon and your TTC journey isn't too long.

A little about me..My name is Ashley(24) and DH and I have been TTC #1 for just over 2.5 years. I'm on my first round of Clomid, with my first confirmed ovulation in years. Hopefully we will all be outta here soon!

Olivia Ann born October 12 2011, 5lb 6oz

February 18th, 2011, 05:44 AM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi & Welcome!
I hope you find this board as supportive & awesome as we do!

I'm sorry to hear about your losses! I've had 4 myself, so I know how hard it is.
Congratulations on your 3 miracle babies...What a great accomplishment!

I'm Amber, TTC#1 for 2.5yrs with 4 losses. Did my 3rd cycle of IUI yesterday.

Hope to see you jump right in, girl!
February 18th, 2011, 06:18 AM
STL_Beth's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
HELLO!!!!

Welcome! I'm so sorry to hear about your loss and on your wedding day too, double suck. Hopefully it won't take you long to conceive again.

I'm Beth (27) and we are TTC #2. I am in the process of weaning my son so that we can officially start with fertility meds. I had to use clomid and a trigger shot to conceive Noah. This board is great and I can't wait to get to know you better!

My Blog
February 18th, 2011, 06:20 PM
Thank you all for your warm welcomes!!! It is a great feeling knowing im not alone in all this. I dont have many friends and the ones i do, cant relate at all to any of this. Its a long lonely road alot of the time. Im very thankful to have an incredibly wonderful hubby who is amazingly supportive and involved. I want this for him so badly..for us as well. But he is 36 and has no children of his own. He goes above and beyond for my 3 children and i cant wait for him to know what its like to have the love of his own child. I truely thought i would have no more children after my last one was born. I WAS DONE!! She was very difficult the 1st 2 years.
Then I went thru a divorce. I wasnt wanting a relationship when i got a message on Myspace that reconnected me with my now hubby. We went to high school together...long interesting story
I still cant believe im starting all this over. Im hesitant and scared to try to get pregnant at this stage in my life. My oldest is 13, my middle is 11 and My youngest is just heading off to kindergarten this next september. I started over with her (theres a 6yr age gap between my 2nd & 3rd children)...and here I am doing it again...Ah the things we do for our wonderful men <3
February 18th, 2011, 06:38 PM
Ooo You Touch My TraLaLa
Send a message via Skype™ to Dez
Hello I'm sorry to hear about your losses (one on your wedding day no less ).

My name is Dez (22) and DH and I have been TTC our first for a little over three years now. I'm currently in the 2WW with 4 days left until testing.
February 18th, 2011, 07:55 PM
Hi Dez Wishing a BFP for you and your hubby. Im also in my 2ww...will be testing on the 1st.
February 19th, 2011, 04:33 AM
ETanny's Avatar Mamma 2 Moo & Pops
Send a message via MSN to ETanny
Hi and welcome to the board
I am Emma (22) married to Gary (25) and we have a 3 year old little girl called Mia. I was diagnoised with PCOS over a year ago now when we started TTC and AF never showed.
We have been TTC#2 for almost 2 years. I am currently waiting for AF to start so we can start our first round of clomid.
Good Luck with your TTC journey x

February 19th, 2011, 06:10 AM
BuckeyeGal23's Avatar Happy Mommy
Hi! Welcome to the board I'm Amie and DH and I have been ttc for about a year and a half with two losses. I am about 5 weeks pregnant right now, cautiously optimistic! I have endometriosis and low progesterone in addition to PCOS, so I'm hoping this time the little bean sticks

This board is so great! It's a home away from home for most of us. It's so hard to ttc w/ PCOS but then add in that no one IRL can relate, it makes it even more difficult. This board has been a huge lifesaver for me at times. Jump right in!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search