Weekend!

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 18th, 2011, 06:02 AM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What are you doing this weekend?

What do you wish you were doing this weekend?
February 18th, 2011, 06:14 AM
Expecting #1
Saturday we have no plans. DH is playing in a soccer game, I'll just watch and that'll be my day.

Sunday he has another game, so we'll go to that, then his parents are coming over to work on our kitchen(we're remodeling it) and then in the evening we are going to another couples house to have indian food. Mmm.

Honestly..I just wish we were having a quiet weekend in.

Olivia Ann born October 12 2011, 5lb 6oz

February 18th, 2011, 06:25 AM
BeccaMenk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
No plans here. I think we will probably just try to catch up on something we need to get done.

I am actually kind of glad we have no plans, we have been doing alot of stuff lately so it will be nice to just relax. DH has a three day weekend this weekend, so thats cool!
February 18th, 2011, 06:45 AM
Sapphera's Avatar May 2013 Cohost
No plans here. DH has poker tonight, so I'm staying home with the dog (who can't be left along right now as the dog's been a bit sick).

Nothing else planned for this weekend and I'm glad for it. It's been a rough week for me sleep-wise, so I'm glad to be able to just relax.
Michelle & David, Expecting #1 May 8 2013!!

February 18th, 2011, 02:08 PM
Super Mommy
No firm plans for us. DH is studying on Saturday and Sunday will be family day although I have no idea what we will do, it's raining cats and dogs here at the moment. I am thinking maybe a family movie, but there is not much playing

I would like to be at a day spa while somebody comes in and cleans my apartment from top to bottom and does all the washing and ironing!!!

Thank you so much BAM for my awesome siggy

February 18th, 2011, 02:09 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to *Manda* Send a message via MSN to *Manda* Send a message via Yahoo to *Manda*
Nothing fun

DH is working pretty much all weekend...

Tonight we're going to my parents house and then tomorrow DH works open to close and I babysit. Sunday he works 12-6 and I babysit 2-8. So we really won't be around each other too much.

I wish we had a relaxing weekend away!!
February 18th, 2011, 02:32 PM
Ritzbitz's Avatar In love with my daughter
nothing too exciting happening this weekend for us either..

Tonight we are going out for dinner somewhere local, then hopefully some sexy time to follow teehee

Saturday we are probably just going to go grocery shopping for the week and then sunday and monday do nothing since dh has a 3 day week!

im excited that he'll be home on monday!

thank you to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy

February 18th, 2011, 06:38 PM
Ooo You Touch My TraLaLa
Send a message via AIM to Dez Send a message via MSN to Dez
I am trying to keep my mind off of the 2WW and keep my hopes up. I wish I was doing something fun an awesome with DH. Like going to the zoo or something.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search