HPT Question

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 18th, 2011, 03:02 PM
Super Mommy
I just bought 25 HPT's from Amazon for about $5, the ratings were good but they are cheap!

So I'm 11DPO today and yesterday I tested and nothing, I couldn't even tell where the second line should be, but then I tested this morning and I can see where the line should be, with a more obvious dot of colour on the edge of the test, not evenly distrubuted along the line.

So what does this mean? I am not getting excited, I am working on the assumption that they are dodgy tests

I am attaching a photo but I know you can't see the second line, mainly because it's blurry! Any advice on getting a clear photo? I've tried everything but they are all blurry and this is the best one.

http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/...M/IMG_2938.jpg

Thank you so much BAM for my awesome siggy

February 18th, 2011, 03:35 PM
Ritzbitz's Avatar In love with my daughter
i know how frustrating it is to get a non blurry shot! my advice is have the camera focus before you snap the photo! also make sure you have the appropriate lighting, nothing too bright or too dark, a happy medium.. Play with the camera as far as distance goes and when you hold down the button before you actually snap the photo, it should do an auto focus.. hope that helps!

and dont get discouraged yet, sometimes IC's arent 100% reliable and plus you're only 11dpo! id say in the next 3-4 days you should be able to get a distinct test!!

good luck hun!!!

thank you to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy

February 18th, 2011, 05:44 PM
Ooo You Touch My TraLaLa
Send a message via Skype™ to Dez
If you have a macro setting (flower icon) use it. Lighting also helps a ton.

I also bought a pack of 25 HPT from Amazon a while back. When I tested with HCG still in my system the line was there but was light.
February 18th, 2011, 08:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I never got bfp with my ic's, and I used them all up before my bfp cycle. But Amie got a light line with an ic.

I hope you have two lines coming!!
February 18th, 2011, 10:46 PM
Super Mommy
Thanks for the photos tips, I will play with it a bit more next time, sadly I have a super shaky hand........
I am so anxious for a second line, I can't wait to test tomorrow! If it looks even a little bit positive, I will go and get a better quality HPT to confirm

February 19th, 2011, 06:00 AM
I can see what you mean with a line, I agree with the other girl buy a HPT from your local store and give it a whirl! Best of luck!
Our princess arrived 17.09.10 - our NICU fighter!
BFP clomid 150mg - ectopic 2011
3rd round clomid 150mg - BFP!
Our prince arrived 01.03.11
Ttc #3 5 rounds of clomid no ovulation
IUI booked 16.01.13
BFP on break before IUI! EDD 20.09.2013!
February 19th, 2011, 07:15 AM
BuckeyeGal23's Avatar Happy Mommy
Well, Hayley, I am holding out hope that you are the next one on the bfp train!! I have those exact same tests and I got a VERY faint positive at 10dpo but nothing on a FRER. I got clear positives on both at 11dpo.

Those Wondfo tests are generally quite accurate and don't usually give evaps or false positives from what I've read. I love them because you can just use them without spending too much money!

I hope you get a darker second line today! Let's see some pics!!
February 19th, 2011, 10:57 AM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I agree wit the other ladies!
Get an HPT! Fingers crossed for you, girl!!
February 19th, 2011, 02:36 PM
Super Mommy
Posted a new thread as an update

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search