new to the board

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 19th, 2011, 02:48 PM
Super Mommy
Hi ladies. I am new to the board, after recently being diagnosed with POCS. I have been kind of lurking here lately, although I am a regular in secondary infertility board. I thought that this might be a good board for me. I am 26, my hubby is 27, we have a 5 year old son, and have been TTC #2 for 7 months. I am just off of my third round of Clomid (hubby is changing jobs, we are going without healthy insurance for 2 months). I am going to try soy this cycle. Hoping for a BFP for myself and all of you!

February 19th, 2011, 02:55 PM
Ritzbitz's Avatar In love with my daughter
Hi there...

Welcome to the board... the ladies here are awesome and so knowledgeable. I hope this board will be as big a help and support as it was for myself and many of the other girls here. i hope your stay with us is short and you can get your bfp soon!!!

a little about me:

I'm Rita (24) DH is Arthur (25) and we have been ttc #1 with pcos for almost 15 months! We had 2 unsuccessful IUI's and a failed cycle of follistim in the past. I had ovarian drilling surgery done in december and so far have seen tremendous results. Regular cycles, ovulation, without having any of it medicinally induced. I am currently taking Metformin and we are using the CBEFM along with opks, and charting... hoping to get lucky sometime soon!!

welcome again!

thank you to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy

February 20th, 2011, 04:15 AM
BuckeyeGal23's Avatar Happy Mommy
Hi Cassandra, welcome to the board! I'm Amie (28) and DH and I have been ttc for about 19 months with two losses. I recently found out I am expecting again, and just trying to remain optimistic!

I'm sure you'll find lots of advice and knowledge here; everyone on this board is so amazing! Jump right in
February 20th, 2011, 04:23 AM
Expecting #1
Welcome to the board! I hope soy is all you need to get your BFP!

I'm Ashley(24) and my DH and I have been TTC #1 for over 2.5 years now with one loss before we were trying. On my first round of Clomid at the moment. Hoping thats all we've needed all along!

Olivia Ann born October 12 2011, 5lb 6oz

February 20th, 2011, 05:42 AM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Cassandra & Welcome to the board!

Glad to have you! First off, congratulations on your son! He's adorable & I'm sure, the ligt of your life!
I hope TTC#2 is uneventful & speedy for you!
If you don't mind me asking, did you do any MA with your son, or did you conceive naturally?
I hope the soy works for you!!
February 20th, 2011, 05:45 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
welcome,

I'm Ami, after 5 years of TTC we were blessed with our first, and a year after that our second. We ttc'ed #3 for a little over a year but then ended up with a miscarriage.

Currently we are on hold with TTC until we move. I am hoping by this summer to I get another BFP.

WElcome to the board, I hope you get your BFP very soon!

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

February 20th, 2011, 05:30 PM
Super Mommy
Thanks for the welcome ladies! I am glad to be a part of such a supportive group!

Amber, my son is everything to me. Thank you! So far I have tried Clomid for 3 cycles, it worked once. My obgyn wants me to try it again, but now that my husband has a new job, we are without insurance for a few months... Decided to try naturally for a few months. I am taking FertiliAid and soy, in hopes of ovulating and regulating my cycle... will let you all know if this combo works! But with my son, we conceived naturally. Actually, I was on the BCP, had missed a few pills, and wound up pregnant. Are you using MA?

February 22nd, 2011, 06:15 AM
Hoping To Be A Mommy
HI, I am Maggie (24) and my husband and I have been trying to conceive since May '10 with two losses. We are currently on our 5th round of Clomid. Hope you like it here and I am sure you will fit right in!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search