Hello!

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 20th, 2011, 08:31 PM
annem84's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Everybody-
I'm Anne and was married in June 2010 to Jarrod.
I was dx with PCOS in November 2005 and have been on BC and Metformin ever since. We are going to start TTC in April (hopefully)--want to make sure my job is secure first. We had one loss @ 12 weeks in January 2008. PCOS runs in my dad's family; my sister has it and two first cousins--one had to use clomid to get her 3 kids and one went off BC pills and the next month was pregnant (same course for #2 also). Every body is different but will hope & pray for the best.
February 20th, 2011, 08:59 PM
Ritzbitz's Avatar In love with my daughter
Welcome Anne.. i hope your TTC will be short... this is a great board. Lots of amazing, strong, smart and just overall awesome women who have been a TREMENDOUS support for me over the past year! Don't hesitate to post, jump right in... and nothing is tmi here... so share, vent, *****, joke etc all you want..

Im Rita, and dh and i have been ttc our first with pcos for almost 15 months! i was diagnosed in December of 09 and its been quite the journey. Ive had two failed IUI's and a failed cycle of follistim. I had ovarian drilling surgery done in December 10' and have had pretty regular cycles and ovulation since. I have been temping for 2 cycles and this month using the CBEFM. hoping it'll do the trick!!

Welcome again! i hope your stay with us is short! looking forward to getting to know you

thank you to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy

February 20th, 2011, 09:46 PM
Welcome Anne!!!
Im a newbie here too.
Hope you enjoy this site as much as i am. There is so much great information and support on here.
Hope you get your BFP soon.....Sending you baby dust
February 21st, 2011, 01:34 PM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Anne! Welcome to the board!
I'm sorry to hear about your loss! I hope in no time at all, you are holding your sweet baby in your arms, healthy & happy!

I'm Amber, TTC#1 for 2.5 years with 4 losses. Just finished my 3rd IUI cycle.

Feel free to jump right in & start posting away!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search