I'm Back

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 25th, 2011, 01:46 AM
TJSRLS08's Avatar Pregnant with Twins!
Sorry I haven't been around for a while ladies. I have been very busy with work and you know how life catches up with you. So for a little update.
We did 2 months of provera to kick start my periods then I was supposed to go back to the doctor after 3 months for discussion of our next step. Well two things happened.
1. My period came the third month and I did not have to take the provera and continued coming for 4 more months like clock work. Until this month anyway.
2. In December I got a bill from the clinic that I go to showing that my insurance company has not paid anything on the tests that I had twice a month every month since June. Therefore a very large bill. The state that since I used a private lab to have the tests done at they can't cover them. It makes no sense because I was never told they don't cover private labs and my doctor does not draw or process labs since they have an onsite lab. I have been dealing with the insurance company since the beginning of December to get this taken care of so I can have the tests done to no avail. They keep telling me they will look into it and get back with me and of course I have not heard anything from them. Every doctor in the town I live in is with the same clinic so if I want to have my tests paid for I have to drive 2 hours away just for an ob/gyn which is ridiculous. I am still fighting with them about it.
So to the present, back at square one, not pregnant not getting af regularly and still getting older. It is really wearing me thin and I really feel like it will never be my turn.
February 25th, 2011, 02:31 PM
Dirtroads's Avatar Facta Non Verba
Very sorry that things took this turn. I hope that your insurance company pulls their head out and pays your bill.

Make a pregnancy ticker
February 25th, 2011, 05:43 PM
katylady's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
sorry to hear things aren't working out. I just got a bill from all the b/w done since October....all I can say is luckily I haven't gone into the doc since early Jan cuz I need to pay my bill first.

hope your insurance pulls through and you can go to the ob closest to you.
February 25th, 2011, 06:47 PM
~* Natasha *~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ~* Natasha *~
I sure hope you are able to get things worked out and back into a "process" soon hun!!!
February 26th, 2011, 07:52 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to *Manda* Send a message via MSN to *Manda* Send a message via Yahoo to *Manda*
I am so sorry

I wish there was something I could do to help you out. I hate insurance companies sometimes!

I am happy to see you posting again though! Maybe you can try some natural tricks?
February 26th, 2011, 08:47 AM
gumonyershoe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to gumonyershoe Send a message via MSN to gumonyershoe Send a message via Yahoo to gumonyershoe
I haaaate insurance. with a passion. I've had similar things happen "Oh no, you don't owe anything. What? You say you're still getting bills? Oh, they're a mistake. You can just ignore them." six months - a year down the road collections agency calls me AT WORK (when I worked at Wal-Mart) saying I owed money. That was NOT a good day.

Best of luck to you darlin'.

Thank you Vicki... for my awesome siggy!
February 26th, 2011, 09:06 PM
TJSRLS08's Avatar Pregnant with Twins!
The bad thing is I started going to the doctor in June and did not get my first bill until December. When I called them they said oh we just haven't sent any before now. So I talked to them and set up a payment plan well low and behold 2 weeks later I get a letter from a collection agency. I am so angry.

It is great to be back though. I have missed everyone!
February 27th, 2011, 07:24 AM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad to have you back!
I hope life eases up on you, girly!
*hug*

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search