Need some eyes to help me! *UPDATE first post*

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 27th, 2011, 03:24 AM
Expecting #1
UPDATE AGAIN

The mail finally came and I dipped the FRER...still light but definitely there! I was going to wait to dip the CB digi because I was afraid it would come up negative if it was too early. But this is what I got! I am shaking!

I caved and started testing early. I really wish I hadn't..cos I hate all this! But at 10dpo, there was nothing. At 11dpo, I thought I saw something, but it was so so faint I wasn't sure if I saw it or if I was just thinking I saw it because I know where the line *should* be.

12dpo, same as 11dpo. Thought I saw something but thought it was just me seeing things that werent there, threw the test out. Then later in the evening for the heck of it I decided to test again and got this within the 5 minutes. I didn't take the photo within the 5 minutes though, I took it about 30 minutes later because I had to charge my camera. It's really faint and impossible to get a decent photo(ignore the chipped and stained banister, we're remodeling and havent got to painting it yet!)

I was a little more positive thinking IF it is a positive, then the next day it should be more visible, especially since that was darker than it was in the AM.

Well, this morning at 13dpo acording to FF, I was so out of it, I got up at 7am and went to the bathroom without thinking! So I held it for 2.5 hours(I swear I have a nervous bladder or something, I have to go all the time)..and there is another second line, but it is lighter than last nights, and I'm really struggling to get a photo of it thats not blurry or too bright :/ I cant even see it in this picture. But there is something faint IRL..I just cant tell if they're evaps or not. even though they both came up within 5 minutes, they're not super pink or anything.

(lastnights on top getting lighter, this mornings on bottom)

I dunno if I'm going crazy or what. I really thought it would be darker today if it was a positive lastnight. So..thought? Do these looks like evaps you've had before?

When I was pregnant years before, I didn't know I was pregnant until I went to the hospital with horrible pains, that's when I had my M/C..so I have no experience with HPTs whatsoever.

*edits* this was taken a little over an hour after todays test. You can see where the line was on it, but now it's turning into a purple color instead of the light pink it was today, so maybe it is just an evap after all.

Olivia Ann born October 12 2011, 5lb 6oz

Last edited by AshEE86; February 28th, 2011 at 03:24 AM.
February 27th, 2011, 07:05 AM
Ritzbitz's Avatar In love with my daughter
i dont want to get your hopes up but i can totally see a very faint second line in all the pics btw... i'd wait til tomorrow and go get a digi!

thank you to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy

February 27th, 2011, 07:11 AM
liltuckers21
I can see a faint line too!!! Good luck!!!
February 27th, 2011, 07:17 AM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yikes, SO hard to say, but I am leaning more towards the real thing!
Keeping fingers crossed for you, love!!!
Can't wait to see your test tomorrow!
February 27th, 2011, 08:46 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'd say it is a + - that is what my friend's looked like and she was pg!

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 2/19/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

February 27th, 2011, 10:58 AM
katylady's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i'll be crossing my fingers for you...KUP!!
February 27th, 2011, 03:34 PM
ETanny's Avatar Mamma 2 Moo & Pops
Send a message via MSN to ETanny
I can totally see something on the first one, I hope this is it for you!"
Cant wait to see what tomorrow brings!

February 27th, 2011, 06:10 PM
BeccaMenk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Looks positive, but def. try a digi or First Response tomorrow! Can't wait to see!
February 27th, 2011, 06:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am very hopeful for you!! Get an frer to use with fmu tomorrow! Good luck!!!!

February 27th, 2011, 07:46 PM
Super Mommy
It looks good to me!!
My fingers are crossed for you
I got better responses from the HPT's in this picture then I did from the FRER, but it's good to double check.

Thank you so much BAM for my awesome siggy

February 27th, 2011, 08:00 PM
**rockinmomma**
It looks like a bfp!!!! I hope you're next on the train!!!!
February 27th, 2011, 08:47 PM
aprils242001's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to aprils242001
I think I see something too!!! Like they said take a digi!!! Good luck and keep us posted!!!
February 28th, 2011, 12:41 AM
Expecting #1
Thanks for the positivity girls!

I couldn''t go out and get a digi or a FRER yesterday because by the time I got another line on a test in the afternoon, it was after 3pm and all the shops here close by 3 on a sunday..but I had ordered a two pack of FRER and 2 pack of CB digital tests last week so I'd have them on hand if I ever got a second line on an IC. They tried to deliver it when I was in italy at the start of last week and when I got home I scheduled for it to be delivered today..so I really hope it gets here this morning! (I didn't want to buy it at the store when DH was with me, I only want him to know when I get a positive)

I took another test this morning, and there is definitely a second line, slightly darker than the last two days tests. But still very faint. I really thought if these were positives they'd be darker by 14DPO! But my temps are still up..so I've saved my FMU in it's cup and hopefully when the mail comes I can dip one of the FRERs..and if that has a second line, I'll dip a digi. I'm kind of worried it won't show anything even if I am though since the lines are so faint.

Here are todays pictures! I tried writing on the tests but it wasnt working out, so, from top to bottom

12DPO AM
13DPO AM
13DPO PM
14DPO AM (taken 10 minutes before the photo, but the line was there within 2)

Little less off color

Olivia Ann born October 12 2011, 5lb 6oz

February 28th, 2011, 01:07 AM
aprils242001's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to aprils242001
That looks like a BFP to me!!! Congrats girl!!!!
February 28th, 2011, 02:32 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Congrats! Do NOT judge a line by it's shade! You'll just worry yourself! If you implanted later then the lines wouldn't be that dark yet. They're getting consistently darker though which is great!

February 28th, 2011, 05:45 AM
BuckeyeGal23's Avatar Happy Mommy
Congratulations!! So excitd for you Ash I'm waiting on a bfp blinkie for all of us!!

Mommy to Cameron, my amazing son born 10/11/2011
February 28th, 2011, 05:57 AM
BeccaMenk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay! Congrats!
February 28th, 2011, 06:32 AM
STL_Beth's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
HAHA, you sound just like me with my first. Even with the digital, I was a little skeptical. But definitely a BFP. CONGRATS!!!

My Blog
February 28th, 2011, 07:28 AM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yay!!!

SO happy for you, girl!!!
Congrats, Momma!!!
March 3rd, 2011, 10:35 PM
Fay
Congratulations! Very exciting.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search