How is it going newly pregnant mommies???

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 28th, 2011, 01:26 PM
BeccaMenk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So I have been wondering how the new mommies are going. Nat? Amie??? Anyone else?? How are you feeling?
February 28th, 2011, 01:47 PM
Expecting #1
I'm feeling some sharp pains/mild cramps every once in a while. Other than that, I feel perfectly fine. Actually PRAYING I start getting some morning sickness soon!

Olivia Ann born October 12 2011, 5lb 6oz

February 28th, 2011, 06:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi Becca! I am feeling pretty good. I have fatigue, sore bbs, some headaches, and I'm bloated, but no ms yet. Sometimes I feel slightly quesy. I was worried and wishing for ms for reassurance, especially after I had some pink spotting yesterday, but today I had a great u/s appointment! We heard the little bean's heartbeat, and baby was measuring correctly at 6w2d. So now I hope the morning sickness never comes!!

Thanks for checking on us! Amie had a great u/s visit today, too, but I will let her share her own news.

February 28th, 2011, 07:24 PM
Lynley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Just tired, mostly....rockin' a major headache today, but I think it's caffeine deprivation. Trying to cut out all artificially sweetened drinks and most caffeine. Ugh. Sore bbs and bloating, too. I'm with Ash and Nat, though....I keep praying for morning sickness! Bring it on!

March 1st, 2011, 05:36 AM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope you girls continue to feel like crap...Because that means things are going good! haha
March 1st, 2011, 07:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I feel like crap today - yay!! lol

March 1st, 2011, 08:15 AM
msladibugg's Avatar Veteran
Let the morning sickness begin!!! I've had the queasiness from the beginning, but this week it has officially hit. Just a little trick for when it really kicks in for you ladies, I have DH gently rub my lower back when I'm really feeling sick & it seems to relax my stomach. This week bb's are even more sore than they've been. I've already had to go up a cup size. Pants are getting a little too snug. I'm a little less tired than I have been, but I think that's because I'm now working from home full time since we moved last week. I welcome all the crappy symptoms!! They are all going to be worth it in the end!!

Thank you Maggie831 for my AWESOME siggy!!
March 2nd, 2011, 05:34 PM
BeccaMenk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Awesome! I am so happy for you ladies! Keep us updated!
March 3rd, 2011, 05:35 AM
BuckeyeGal23's Avatar Happy Mommy
Aw Becca, you are so sweet!! I feel like total crap, and love every second of it I have been queasy since the beginning, but big-time nausea officially hit last week and yesterday I threw up for the first time. Totally miserable but loving it My boobs are killing me - they hurt just from walking! And I'm exhausted....oh god, so tired. Part of the reason I haven't been as active lately!

We saw the hb on Monday it was so cute! Alex says she looks like a duck (yes, I think it's a girl!) But I had some spotting two days ago so I am going in for another u/s today just to make sure everything is okay. I've got a pool of blood outside the gest sac, so they are just monitoring to make sure all is well with our little duckie. I think we'll be just fine though!

And, for all the bfp girls, I requested a blinkie on the blinkie board w/ the pic Dez suggested last week. I realized I didn't follow the *official* rules though and had to re-post the request

Mommy to Cameron, my amazing son born 10/11/2011
March 3rd, 2011, 07:02 AM
Hi Ladies! So, my nurse gave me a wonderful new thing to help with morning sickness. It's a cherry flavored vitamin B6 lollipop. It really helps!! You can have one every 8 hrs. It's called B-Natal & can be found at Babies-R-Us. They also make a green apple flavored lozenge, but that didn't sound appealing to me at all. Anyways, it really helped me so I thought I'd share.

March 3rd, 2011, 09:27 AM
Super Mommy
I am happy to say that a 5w 2days I woke this morning feeling really crappy I had symptoms before this but they could easily have been the usual crappy stuff I deal with often, but today is more obvious thankfully!

Thank you so much BAM for my awesome siggy

March 3rd, 2011, 10:16 AM
Yay for feeling crappy!!

March 3rd, 2011, 01:50 PM
haha, I know, I love it too! thanks for the tip Marcia! I have been sucking onthose preggo poops and those help too. My appt today went great - baby is up to 7w0d and hb was 140! Yay for a healthy baby!! It was amazing to see how far it has progressed and grown in just 4 days! I am in love

March 3rd, 2011, 02:27 PM
Super Mommy
That's fantastic Amie, I can't wait for mine, just to be assured that it's all good so far!

March 3rd, 2011, 02:55 PM
Definitely a big YAY for healthy babies all around!!! It's so amazing to see that little hb!!! I cried!! I have to wait until March 31st to actually hear it. We just moved last weekend & my GYN didn't have the doppler to listen since they refer out for OB now. I had my first OB appt on Tues & b/c of my weight they did an early gestational diabetes test. I haven't heard anything yet. Fingers crossed that comes out ok. It's so great to talk to you ladies about all this!! Since we moved 3 hrs away I don't know anyone here & I'm working from home & stuck in the house all day. I'm so grateful for this board to be able to have some adult conversation during the day. I'm sure my dog & cat are tired of me talking to them all day. haha

March 3rd, 2011, 06:19 PM
Oh, girls, I sooooo want March 24 to hurry up and get here!!!! After my m/c, I just want to see that precious heartbeat and know that everything's okay! Three more weeks......ugh.

Tired, cranky (off my antidepressants, which is probably not a good thing for those around me!), no morning sickness yet, though. I have noticed that I'm much more sensitive to sound lately - even the smallest noises set my nerves on edge. That may be from being off my meds. Interestingly, my sense of taste is heightened, too - holy cow, ranch dressing! I had no nausea w/ the last pregnancy, which made me nervous (and now I know why), so I hope I start feeling some soon!

March 3rd, 2011, 08:33 PM
Super Mommy
Lynley are you joining a DDC, I'd love to see you over in the November DDC

March 4th, 2011, 04:21 AM
Expecting #1
I agree, it would be nice to see a familiar face over there Lynley!

I have to wait until March 30th for my first ultrasound because my dr is on holiday for two weeks after I get home.

I'm in the US now, got in last night and I am beyond sensitive. We kept missing flights because we were standby for them, and I actually broke down in the middle of the airport and bawled like a baby because I just wanted to get to Indiana already. Definitely not like me. I do this trip every 3 months or so and I NEVER get stressed when missing flights due to them being full. I just get on with it! Lastnight was a mess though. Even earlier in the day DH got cut off on the way to the airport and had to slam on his breaks...and I cried then too! Not like me in the least. So, I guess I can add "cramping and emotional" to my symptom list. Thats about it!

Olivia Ann born October 12 2011, 5lb 6oz

March 4th, 2011, 02:53 PM
I will join the November DDC, girls - I just want to wait a little while. Last time I think I joined too soon - reading everybody's obsessions with everything going on in their bodies made me obsess, too, and it made it that much worse when I had to leave. So I'm just going to wait, at least until after my first u/s.

Felt like crap today - actually came home from work early, which I never do. Just felt exhausted all over, and my face was very flushed - yet I wasn't running a fever. Weird. Rested a little when I got home (as much as the dog and cat would let me), and I feel a little better - though I'm still planning to veg out all weekend. I think a lot of it is because I've gone off my two antidepressants, which I've been on for years....I feel like I'm crawling out of my skin! Unsettling, to say the least. So I may go back on one of them (it's Class B, so it's considered safe during pregnancy) to try to get a handle on myself. I really don't want to take anything I don't have to, but I also can't be melting down every day and getting stressed about every little thing. Can't be good for the little bean.

Hope you ladies are doing well on this Friday...Ash, I'm sorry you've had such a rough time getting to Indiana - hope you have a good trip!

March 4th, 2011, 03:09 PM
Sorry you had a hard time getting to the States, Ash! I am much more on edge now that I'm pregnant...and emotional! I seriously started crying in the movie room at the gym last week while watching "Pride" - I have absolutely no ties to that movie, but I was bawling like a baby on the elliptical haha!

Lynley, I know what you mean about being nervous - it was so hard for me to be pregnant after a m/c...even more so this time since I had two. Just keep the faith girl - whatever is supposed to happen will happen, it's out of your hands. Do everything you can to stay healthy - body and mind! I understand about not joining the DDC until after your u/s - it's so scary!! I really didn't feel comfortable in this pregnancy until we saw the hb, and I feel much better after seeing it again yesterday and seeing how much stronger it's gotten. I'm still nervous though, don't get me wrong! But I know after you see the hb there's less than a 5% chance of m/c, so that gives me hope!

Marcia, I agree - I love being able to talk to you girls about everything! We are all so close in our pregnancies - it's so awesome!!

Here's my only question though...should we move this to the Grads sub-forum? I don't want to upset anyone ya know? I just know how sensitive it is when others are pg and you aren't and have been struggling for so long, and I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings on the board. What do you girls think?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search